Reviews for Their Ungloomy Lives
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
omg soooooo great
Anna Mcc chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOED
it!

I just recently started watching this show and have only seen up to, like, the 15th episode maybe, but I have seen enough to say that you really kept everyone in character, which not a lot of people do. So, good for you! I really liked this. Ever since the episode where Frank and Len go inside Ruby's head, I thought she and Skull Boy were PERFECT for each other. ( Maybe even before I saw that episode.)

Anyway, you really impressed me with this. Once again, good for you! I especially liked the rating. Not many people keep these stories appropriate. 5 stars!
TheseStoriesAreAWESOME chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
:'O

omg!
TheseStoriesAreAWESOME chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
aww:') i love this! good work! this is aweome 3
flutiez chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
then they went to bed(their own beds, they didn't share one) Heh, that last part made me laugh! I love what you did with this one-shot, it really touched my heart-not the physical one XD
Sosha chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
You realy have to end? Well it was a really good story. And how about a miserie and frank or the other brother get together as a cuple and find a way to get them seperated from the same body!