Reviews for chasing forever
asteroeis chapter 1 . 8/19
this was insanely intense & i am so very, very dead. my ship. that was so perfectly done, so perfectly written i just cannot deal, holy.
MonotoneFreak chapter 1 . 8/16
The whole time I was reading this I kept thinking, "please let them kiss or something! At least just have a little thing in there! " And I got my wish, thank you.
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 1/4
awwwww...Finally he got the courage and kiss her! nicely written!
Loopsy chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Whoops looks like a lot of people favorited without reviewing \_(ツ)_/
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
What? she didnt seem surprised. So they already told each other what they felt and all his thought was because he was so deperate to kiss her?
Hahahaha... you surprised me ! I was expected some death sentence and here you were gave me a 'you okay?' sentence...hahah :D
Nice, thank you for good read and see ya :)
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Beautifully written! I loved the way you portrayed the complexities of their relationship. I wish the actual chapter had turned out like the way you wrote it ;D
stfuavm chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Sooo sweet;)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Sweet! :)
Quickslice chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow. Beautifully written, a one-shot piece yet the concept is amazing, it's like I read a chapter story. Only them could understand what each other feels without saying a word, very heart warming indeed.

You gotta read this people, trully a work of art!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
i die..

in happiness..

thanks to u

*my soul is going to soul society and met those two adorable shinigami, u wont say hello for them?
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh wow, this is such a nice oneshot! It makes me an instant happy girl at the end. Love this. Straight to favorite.
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
*foaming at the mouth* LOVIN' IT! booyah!
Whoa chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Whoa...even though this is a oneshot, it left me feeling like I read something with a lot of chapters. It pretty much fulfilled my mind, it didn't leave me thinking ..."that's it". This was good, the pot of your story was nicely done and flowed great. I got a lot out of your oneshot then I do with stories that have many chapters. Hopefully you have more to read because I definitely want to read more stories from you.