Reviews for chasing forever
Loopsy chapter 1 . 7/10
Whoops looks like a lot of people favorited without reviewing \_(ツ)_/
What? she didnt seem surprised. So they already told each other what they felt and all his thought was because he was so deperate to kiss her?
Hahahaha... you surprised me ! I was expected some death sentence and here you were gave me a 'you okay?' sentence...hahah :D
Nice, thank you for good read and see ya :)
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 2/17
Beautifully written! I loved the way you portrayed the complexities of their relationship. I wish the actual chapter had turned out like the way you wrote it ;D
Nukarumi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Sooo sweet;)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Sweet! :)
Quickslice chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow. Beautifully written, a one-shot piece yet the concept is amazing, it's like I read a chapter story. Only them could understand what each other feels without saying a word, very heart warming indeed.

You gotta read this people, trully a work of art!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
i die..

in happiness..

thanks to u

*my soul is going to soul society and met those two adorable shinigami, u wont say hello for them?
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh wow, this is such a nice oneshot! It makes me an instant happy girl at the end. Love this. Straight to favorite.
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
*foaming at the mouth* LOVIN' IT! booyah!
Whoa chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Whoa...even though this is a oneshot, it left me feeling like I read something with a lot of chapters. It pretty much fulfilled my mind, it didn't leave me thinking ..."that's it". This was good, the pot of your story was nicely done and flowed great. I got a lot out of your oneshot then I do with stories that have many chapters. Hopefully you have more to read because I definitely want to read more stories from you.
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
So beautiful. I'm speechless.
makoshark chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great job! I loved this :)
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
If there's this much tension in your everyday life and that's where you draw inspiration from, then how could you possibly survive? D: Where does this come from? It's amazing. Everything's so heavy, weighted with feels and repression and denial and fear and caution. This is all so human.