Reviews for Mutton dressed as Lamb, are we?
Nightwing chapter 3 . 1/26
PLZ do a chapter where Thornclaws at the Gathering and fails at being cool epicly
Nightwing chapter 1 . 1/26
Omg lol cracking up! XDD
WATCH ME SWAG ACROSS THE AIR!
Died laughing
ChicaCakes chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
:) good.
ChicaCakes chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
AWESOME! This alone is making me follow the story and possibly you and fav you and the story!
popy380 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
LOL luv it, keep't up, girl! (lets out series of high-pitched giggles)
popy380 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
i just want you to know that i love the story, but i'm too lazy to write reviews ;)
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Hmm, funny, I guess.
The Great Nurpsy chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
HA HA! I LUV CAPS LOCK!
LaoevanSVU chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Dis stury is reeelly funneee I luv it so far! Keep witeing so dat I can reed moor of it! I like da part wear dey seeeeeeee da WindClan catz, dat was sooooo funnneeee! I lurv ThornClrw too, he da bestest!
* * *
Actually I'm also writing a parody story where Thornclaw is one of the main characters, so keep up the good work! I agree with you; he really is too old to be a warrior anymore, and far too annoying to do anything useful. He would also be better off if he finally found a mate. (I'm just writing like this so that you know that I'm literate.) But really, great job, and update soon!
Applebucker77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Lionblaze has soooooo much more swag.
Hi10000000 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Funny!

Keep it up!
Comma to the Top chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
hahah this is really old but I'm gonna review anyway! Your really funny. And I hate Ferncloud. So much. But I love Thornclaw. So much. K. Bye.
Ursafish and Robobird chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
That was awesome! Even better than the last one!
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This is hilarious! And all that stuff is so true i mean all Ferny does is have kits and Daisy never does anything amd how are half the cats in the warriors books NOT elders?
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 8/22/2011