Reviews for Mutton dressed as Lamb, are we?
LaoevanSVU chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Dis stury is reeelly funneee I luv it so far! Keep witeing so dat I can reed moor of it! I like da part wear dey seeeeeeee da WindClan catz, dat was sooooo funnneeee! I lurv ThornClrw too, he da bestest!
* * *
Actually I'm also writing a parody story where Thornclaw is one of the main characters, so keep up the good work! I agree with you; he really is too old to be a warrior anymore, and far too annoying to do anything useful. He would also be better off if he finally found a mate. (I'm just writing like this so that you know that I'm literate.) But really, great job, and update soon!
Applebucker77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Lionblaze has soooooo much more swag.
Hi10000000 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Funny!

Keep it up!
Comma to the Top chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
hahah this is really old but I'm gonna review anyway! Your really funny. And I hate Ferncloud. So much. But I love Thornclaw. So much. K. Bye.
Ursafish and Robobird chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
That was awesome! Even better than the last one!
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This is hilarious! And all that stuff is so true i mean all Ferny does is have kits and Daisy never does anything amd how are half the cats in the warriors books NOT elders?
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Ryoka Mika chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Interesting :DD i like it!
addie chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was too funny!
Juliet's Shadow chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
cookie... this is hilarious still! i would love to see the new warriors or older apprentices kidnap thornclaw like seniors do to freshman (its scary and fun, happened last night to me, pm me for ideas if you do that or you can pm me for my totally epic story) i love this story! *gets pom poms and starts cheering* T- H- O- R- N- C- L- A- W! *ditches the pom poms and gets a phantom of the opera mask* to be or not to be is my question for thornclaw *throws the mask under a semi and drives it at berrystumpytail* this is for treating poppyfrost the same way you treated honeytfern! *throws the energy drink i was drinking behind my back and looks at Firestar-the-amazing-oh-hear-his-name-and-tremble-la-di-da-now-I-sound-gay- hooray and tells him no littering! :)
Juliet's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i wrote this review partly so i could get the plushie partly because this is hilarious! I usually hate parodies unless it is a skit or video but (bu da bu ba buh) i'm lovin it :) and yes he is very cuddly :3
SOUTHERNERS RULEZ chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
this stor is great so far
teaghost chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Really funny XD

Are you going to write more? Hope so!
Ursafish and Robobird chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Brilliant, I love miranda.

At first I acctually belived that onekit twokit and threekit are real /:3