Reviews for I'll Always Remember You
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww Nico!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwww. I usually try to stay away from sad things like this but I'm glad I read this because it was great.:)
Its me chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow you made me cry
How-to-smile-101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I nearly cryed. poor Nico. *Sniff Sniff* Poor poor Bianca, '( I nearly cryed.
Reading-and-Bubbling chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Although the first line was playfully quirky, it held the angst in the story quite well. The support was good, altogether, and your portrayal of the characters was good as ever.

Lovely entry! Sorry a million times for the late review.

We'll send you a PM to inform you when we update the contest.

~RAB~

The Prompts
emirozus chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Sorry for the late review! But this was great! You really touched Nico's inner thoughts/feelings very well, considering we don't see much of his personal thoughts during the book. The first line was interesting and quirky in a good way, and I thought it hit the spot and was a nice beginning for the rest of the story. There were a few tense problems but nothing major.

Anyways, nice story and thanks for the submission!

~~vanelo159

The Prompts
pennilee chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
There are mistakes in the story, but the major points are your punctuation and grammar. Fix 'em and you'll be ready to go. ;)
shello chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i loved it. great job.
Cassie's Neighbor chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm so glad that you've posted it right away. And yes! I'm the first reviewer. Anyways, before I start rambling, I'll just start with the whole reviewing process. Here goes...

Very, very clear depiction of Nico. It just had enough angst for us readers, and Nico always struck me as an angst-y character ever since BoTL came out. And it's kinda depressing about Bianca; she was Nico's world. It helped little that Nico got, somehow, accepted by Camp Half-Blood, but the comparison pales next to the promise of acceptance from his father and his companionship with Bianca. She's his big sister. He'd be lost without her.

First line's strong enough to support the story. "Spaghetti" was a particularly nice touch. It held the whole story, and that's what the third challenge is looking for.

You've done a great job in the challenge, in characterization. Brilliant story submission. Although I may not be a able to declare you the winner, I'll say this has some potential.

Keep on writing!