Reviews for Disclosure
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow...extra depressing, but good. And I don't think a romantic relationship is (entirely)depected on this story (the part with the ring is bit vague...though), but you can see it however you want.

Especially Wilson's mail was so bloody inm character...can i say, like all the other reviewers, that it brakes my heart?

Stupid Caddy is stupid. Season 7 is epic fail. but at least we've got fanfiction.

PS: mum says house has gone to Mexico...go figure.
Suthern-bell85 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, man. You just broke my heart with this. I don't view House and Wilson's relationship as a romantic one, but regardless, this was a realistic and heart-breaking view of House's actions. And the very end, when Wilson gets the message that the message wasn't reached...God! I actually teared up at that. Poor Wilson must have been going insane trying to find House.

Wonderful story; keep up the great work!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
You broke my heart, and yet, here I am, recommending this via Twitter...
lonelyxxbrokenxxwings chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was so touching, so beautifully written. I wish it wasn't a one-shot, not after how Wilson emailed him. Ah. House has to know! lol

But seriously, good job.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
well done, but wish it could have continued - with House receiving the reply before he closed the address down, and maybe then them continuing with a dialogue between each other.