Reviews for After the End
UPDATEEE! T_T
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
nice story. can't wait for chap 5
Nyght elf chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
;) definitely waiting for more!
mija7171 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Your killing me woman...or boy? Sorry I'm unsure although rare as it is to see male writers here..there is some so I'm being safe...anyhow...yout killing meee...I want to see what happens but I don't know if these will ever be finished..sniffles...but ah well they are great reads regardless so thank u...huggles and smiles mija
AnImEfAN506 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
This story had a lot of potential, you should continue it :)
Aoi436 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
wah, so interesting! can't wait for the next update!
Yuuka-90 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Please continue this is really good!
princessbinas chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!
paracuties chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Man...this is really a pretty cool idea. But since its been discontinued, I'm kind of disappointed. Oh well, it's written very well anyway so I just want to congratulate you n that. Great job, and even if its not for this story, keep writing!
Solarstar33 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Please continue this is really good!
Jonathan112 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Continue story, it's quite interesting.
Elaine du Lac chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I enjoy your characterizations a lot. There's a depth of understanding in the way you write about human interactions and character motivations in your stories. I just love how you write character drama!
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I've been reading some of your newer fics and I'm surprised at some of the grammar mistakes in the older stories like this one. "Savior" was so well-written grammar wise! All your plots and scenes are awesome of course, in all the stories I've read so far. But the grammar in this fic sometimes comes off as awkward, like English is not your native language. Which leads me to complement you on your obvious improvement in "Savior", unless you owe it to a beta editor.
Glassstar93 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013