Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
AdelaideGleek chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I loved this story!
I loved how you described Sue
Although I think Sue was being over the top that's just who she is

Well done mate :)
missmandamargo chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
This story was ridiculous, and I loved it.
Frost47 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
It's an amazing story, though I would have loved to see what happened after the Part 5c. I'm just curious.P
AwakeningAngels chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
This. Was. Freakin'. Amazing. :O
coldheartedsnixx chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
LOVE this story. Really one of the best I've read!
acirekai chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
wow, this is incredible. i love the whole story. i'm filled with love, hope, and at one point scared because of what's going on with the four (and all the feelings in the world), but wow you left me satisfied. this was great, i can't forget how amazing my is journey in reading this. thank you!
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
All I can say is, wow! Literally could not stop reading!
your.kat chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
It has been a true pleasure, reading this story. Thank you for that.

your.kat chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Oh, wow, fucking brilliant. I love this closing image you left us with! And the girls' names. :) Looking forward to see what exactly is in chapter 12! But even if it ended here, you've got a satisfied reader in me.

your.kat chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
"She wasn't sure, really, what was worse. Never having it, or having it briefly, and missing it for the rest of her life." Ouchie, my feels.

Your incorporation of lyrics into this is literally staggering, not to mention the way you're telling the story in general. You're absolutely masterful with this plot line, no getting around it. If I was wearing a hat, it'd be tipped.
your.kat chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
"She hoped, when whatever terrible future fell upon them, that she could simply hit replay in her mind, and stay in this moment for the rest of her life."

Alskdjfhg.
your.kat chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Aldkcalqkcjaiqoxnaoqp

Also, cherry IS the Faberry fandom.

Bless this story and its madness (and the way the madness makes sense).

your.kat chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Fucking hell. For all the alcohol they had to consume, I absolutely LOVE this manifestation of Faberry. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens between them. It's really amazing how you're getting me wildly invested both in the story and the sub-plot of their romance, but how the "sub-plot" doesn't feel particularly "sub" at all! If...that makes sense. :)

unbearablyjules chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Love this. More than words can express. Thank you!
your.kat chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I'm absolutely savoring this. So great.

468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »