Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
your.kat chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
"She hoped, when whatever terrible future fell upon them, that she could simply hit replay in her mind, and stay in this moment for the rest of her life."

Alskdjfhg.
your.kat chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Aldkcalqkcjaiqoxnaoqp

Also, cherry IS the Faberry fandom.

Bless this story and its madness (and the way the madness makes sense).

your.kat chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Fucking hell. For all the alcohol they had to consume, I absolutely LOVE this manifestation of Faberry. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens between them. It's really amazing how you're getting me wildly invested both in the story and the sub-plot of their romance, but how the "sub-plot" doesn't feel particularly "sub" at all! If...that makes sense. :)

unbearablyjules chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Love this. More than words can express. Thank you!
your.kat chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I'm absolutely savoring this. So great.

unbearablyjules chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Holy crap. I am almost speechless while coming to the end of the first chapter. I can NOT wait to get into the back story and get swept up in the future of Brit/San/Rach/Quinn. Thanks a whole hell of a lot. Now I know I won't sleep until I get to the end...Just glad it's completed *squee-like-a-girlie-girl!*
acesville chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
best. f*cktng. story. ever. this definitely goes down as a faberittana classic. the best one. no contest.
your.kat chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm seriously loving this so far! Wow. You are a phenomenal storyteller.

aoxomoxoa chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Happy 300th review since this story is so damn perfect in so many ways. Almost makes me want to light up in celebration!
jock chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
So I re-read this fic, and I just wanted to say how much I adore it. Unsurprising that is one of the favorites in the fandom.
It's so different, I never thought I'd like a story quite like this. With all the killing and and questionable behavior, you still managed to make them seem innocent and likeable. And the exploration & development of their relationships, both as couples and as a foursome, was brilliant. Im so glad the four of them ended up together.
Adored this story! Thank you.
I'm a Faberry fan, and they were really wondeful here. Don't know if you're still in their fandom, but I'd love to see an update to inebriated hookups or another Faberry fic :)
Also, I'm convinced you write for Sue on the show, or should, because you had her voice down perfectly.
aoxomoxoa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to discover this fic. And I also can't believe this doesn't have 10 million reviews already. Faberry/Brittana meets Natural Born Killers? This fic is utter genius. Fucking love every part of it.
TeganAnn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow! i wasn't really expecting to like this story since i usually don't read this type but i seriously love it so far! great job :)
MuseGirltheauthor chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I love the style this story was written in. You have a way of making the readers latch their attention on to what's going on with the girls. I also loved your portrayals of all the canon characters. This is one of the best stories I've read for Glee.
Shiori Kaiou chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This was really good even thou I had to read the end first before continuing reading, cause ugh murder makes me a bit uncomfy but once I read why they did it and how it ended I felt so much better about reading it all hahahaha you did a really good job!
FaberryBRA chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Uauu, eu amei esse final. FOI PERFEITO...
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »