Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Fuuuuucj, this was incredible.
Celtic Quill chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Wow! What a ride!

I started this story like two weeks ago or so and read the first 9 chapters in three days, which is a huge compliment to you, b/c though I am a fast reader, it usually takes me forever to read one fanfic or to even finish it, b/c I like to read more than one story at a time, so I always get distracted and stop reading a story so I can read another one. (And "The Longest Run-On Sentence Award" goes to me!)

This story captivated me from the beginning and would not let go. I found the characterizations to be, for the most part, wonderfully spot-on (I thought Rachel was just a little bit *too* pedantic-sounding and chatty; yes, she is that way in canon, but it was amplified more so in this story than in the show). I LOVED the characterization and how you handled the blossoming of a four-way friendship AND focused on the two romantic relationships in a believable and sweet way, as well.

Oh my gosh, some parts of this were SOOOOO funny that I actually laughed out loud! And I have a weird, non-traditional sense of humor, so that's saying something. ;D I particularly loved your Sue - you write the best Sue of any other fanfic writer, and the includes the Glee writers like RIB, b/c - let's face it - Glee is just a fanfic of itself at this point. :P

I think the part I laughed hardest at the whole reenactment scene in Chapter 9 on Sue's Corner, when the actresses-as-Faberritana are laughing and like "ooh, let's go kill some people!" and then when they "kill" actor-Russell, actress-Quinn says "Now who's grounded, Dad!" HAHAHAHAH GENIUS!

Also a sweet and funny move that their new names at the end were the names of the actresses in real life. Soooo cute and smart! :D

I also laughed at the whole opening montage of Sue's Corner thing, and Cherry and Triple F, and just... This whole story was SOOOOO unique. There is nothing else like it (that I'm aware of anyway), and I think if ANYONE else but you had written this, it would have been a disaster. But you wrote this perfectly, seriously, so AWESOME JOB! :D

I'm really glad the girls got their happy ending, and I thought it was brilliant how the ending chapter was what happened in the beginning. Even though that just made me want to go and read the whole thing over again to pick up from where the epilogue leaves off, haha perhaps this was your plan all along? ;) I see what you did there, getting people to keep reading again and again, in a never-ending cycle of your story.

I thought it was simply genius (that seems like an oxymoron) how you had the chapters start off with the present news coverage and then it would go to the past of what actually happened with the girls. I've heard this great writing tip, that anticipation is far more powerful a suspense than surprise. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but basically, it's like: Since the audience knew before it happened that the girls would kill this person here, or that Santana was going to get shot, etc., it made it far more suspenseful and rewarding to read and wonder WHY or HOW that would happen, rather than the news stuff coming after and the audience is just taken for the cheap thrill of being surprised in those things happening... I really hope that made sense, haha. :P

To be honest, the one critique I have for this story is that, I felt like sometimes I just couldn't really sympathize with Faberritana or even root for them . :-/ Like, I always wanted them to get a happy ending, but sometimes I felt like they didn't deserve it... I said in the first review I left for this story a few weeks ago that I hoped they had a really good reason for killing Quinn's parents. After reading it all the way through, I can understand how it happened, with all the confusion and emotions running high, but I don't know if it was the best reason.

Still, I could forgive them for that, because of the remorse they showed and how they aren't heartless killers, but then when they started just killing more and more people (besides the guy who tried to rape Rachel, of course; he definitely deserved it!), especially Santana, who killed the most, I just started sympathizing with them less and less, b/c quite a few of those people really didn't deserve to be killed. :-/

Also, just a thought, but I was kind of confused why Quinn's jail sentence was the worst of the group, whenever Santana killed far more people than any of them.

Anyway, I did try not to take it too seriously, and just enjoy it, because I truly do love this story! Like I said, it's very unique and original, and it is incredibly well-written, funny, romantic, kind of dark at times, has a mystery through it, and it's just... GAH! xD

I added this story to my Favorites, which is a giant compliment to you b/c I only Favorite my absolute favorite (go figure, lol) stories that I can see myself reading time and time again and that I would recommend to anyone and that I just loooove. I am quite picky in which ones I Favorite, and most stories I don't even finish all the way through, let alone in the fast amount of time that I read most of yours, so...yeah. _

I really hope that you write more Faberritanna in the future! :) If you do, I'll be sure to check it out. Keep on being awesome!

One more thing: I love the title of this story and the summary! :D

All in all, GREAT JOB! I don't normally rate stories, but I'll give yours a 4.5/5, but in some parts it was a 5/5. :D YAY! haha.

Take care, and thanks for sharing this with us!
Emerald Stag chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this story, especially with not much of an idea of where it could go with the murders. And then finishing it off with how everything started, simply wonderful. Poor Rachel early on getting excluded for her own good before that backfires, and crazy Sue reporting on the manhunt, there was a nice mix of fun and danger. I didn't know what to expect once it became clear they were going to get caught but I loved that they had a happy ending. I'll definitely be wanting to reread this soon.
becca chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
This was an awesome story in general and WOW this is up there with "Should Have Asked For Directions" the bible of Faberry fanfics. I felt like I was watching a successful movie ending of Thelma and Louise. I mean the characters, the bonds between them, the action, and it was not to long...awesome!
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I've been recommended this story so many times before; it's ridiculous. The summary always intrigued me, but I just never checked it out. But boy am I glad that I checked it out now! I love the way you write - it's a mystery, drama, and even a little dark-comedy, all rolled up into one. You give enough detail without overwhelming. I can't WAIT to find out what happens next. :D I just hope that there's actually a really good reason why they killed Quinn's parents. Great job, and I love how unique this story is - I don't think there's anything else like it out there.
faberryplease chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Just reread this for the 4th time, still my favourite faberry fanfiction ever!
jhickson001 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Thank-you for sharing this wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Fires19 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Such an interesting story. So well written. LOVED IT :)
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Mosshh chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Wow, just wow. I read this in just two days. 100,000 words in just two days. It took a while but do you know what? It was worth every second it took. Loved it. Absolutely loved this fic! Brilliant. Asdfghjkl just well done.
AdelaideGleek chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I loved this story!
I loved how you described Sue
Although I think Sue was being over the top that's just who she is

Well done mate :)
missmandamargo chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
This story was ridiculous, and I loved it.
Frost47 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
It's an amazing story, though I would have loved to see what happened after the Part 5c. I'm just curious.P
AwakeningAngels chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
This. Was. Freakin'. Amazing. :O
coldheartedsnixx chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
LOVE this story. Really one of the best I've read!
acirekai chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
wow, this is incredible. i love the whole story. i'm filled with love, hope, and at one point scared because of what's going on with the four (and all the feelings in the world), but wow you left me satisfied. this was great, i can't forget how amazing my is journey in reading this. thank you!
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »