Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
MuseGirltheauthor chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I love the style this story was written in. You have a way of making the readers latch their attention on to what's going on with the girls. I also loved your portrayals of all the canon characters. This is one of the best stories I've read for Glee.
Shiori Kaiou chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This was really good even thou I had to read the end first before continuing reading, cause ugh murder makes me a bit uncomfy but once I read why they did it and how it ended I felt so much better about reading it all hahahaha you did a really good job!
FaberryBRA chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Uauu, eu amei esse final. FOI PERFEITO...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Flawless. Just. Flawless. There's nothing else to say other than, you know, flawless.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
omg this is like the most perfect fanfic I've ever read and it suits all of them down to the ground. i actually came back just to read it again it was that good and found the epilogue which was the best ending ever I think so thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work :')
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
can i just say that this story is brilliant, from start to finish
Bugsy1014 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Fantastic story! I laughed out loud a few times. You did a great job of getting into the character's heads and portraying them very closely to how their represented/acted in the show. I'm so glad they got out and got together in the end. -And that they decided to stay together as a foursome and not split up. It was a very satisfying ending. :)

Although at times I just wanted to get to what was happening with the four of them the parts at the beginning of each chapter with Sue were funny -and frustrating! It was interesting finding out vaguely what had happened and then get to actually read what had happened.

Really enjoyed the read. Thanks!
CarolineSC chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This story was great. Obviously different than most of the fics on the site, but I really enjoyed it. Nicely done.
heymeallison chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
i have just been emotionally fucked...
messesofmen chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm not sure that I've ever reviewed this before, so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for that: this is my favorite body of work across all fandoms and I am sincerely sorry for never sharing with you before how very much I loved what you created here. It was so incredibly fun and terrifying and beautiful and the END was so magnificent. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This one will stick with me for a long, long time.
Brittana shipper chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just found this, looks like it's going to be a great one :D
thewriterinme chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
I've been hearing about this fic for a while now and I kept putting it of because I didn't think you'd sell me on the idea of murder. But, I gotta say, the girls work as criminals. And, like, tiny Rachel and Quinn as badasses? Really hot. So, yes. I'm glad I read it, because I smiled, I laughed, I 'aw'd, I gasped, and I even teared up at soms points. Kudos. A million miles of kudos to you!
fabcharlie chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Niiiiice. :) Just finished reading this and man, was it funny in all the right places! I freaking love you and this fic! :)
Hazelstar chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The pacing was brisk and exciting, though at times it felt as if things were going too fast. Your writing style kept everyone IC while developing an original plot. Also, when Cherry was introduced, I couldn't help but picture punk!Quinn. The scene where Quinn asks Santana for advice at the motel was adorable. I would have loved to have seen more of Miguel and Rose though.
munchkinjenny05 chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
How has this story not got 100000000000 reviews?

I honestly think it is my favourite piece of fanfiction I have ever read. I stayed up until 5am to read it all in one sitting and I have no regrets at all. I'm actually wishing there was more or that you could watch fanfictions because its honestly that good. A direct quote from me to my friend (who recommended it to me) "If I had a written a story this good I would have to kill myself because I couldn't deal with the pressure of topping it or write anything better..." An exaggeration of course, but still true. You had me crying real tears more than once, and I never cry, even while writing deeply personal stuff. I'm not ashamed to admit I was bawling like a toddler when Rachel was singing to Quinn for example.

Ok, I admit I have a weakest for killer Faberrittana stories but this one drew me in immediately with how realistic it was. I could imagine it no matter how crazy things got because you stuck closely to cannon and the characterisation was so spot on.
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »