Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I've been recommended this story so many times before; it's ridiculous. The summary always intrigued me, but I just never checked it out. But boy am I glad that I checked it out now! I love the way you write - it's a mystery, drama, and even a little dark-comedy, all rolled up into one. You give enough detail without overwhelming. I can't WAIT to find out what happens next. :D I just hope that there's actually a really good reason why they killed Quinn's parents. Great job, and I love how unique this story is - I don't think there's anything else like it out there.
faberryplease chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Just reread this for the 4th time, still my favourite faberry fanfiction ever!
jhickson001 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Thank-you for sharing this wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Fires19 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Such an interesting story. So well written. LOVED IT :)
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Mosshh chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Wow, just wow. I read this in just two days. 100,000 words in just two days. It took a while but do you know what? It was worth every second it took. Loved it. Absolutely loved this fic! Brilliant. Asdfghjkl just well done.
AdelaideGleek chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I loved this story!
I loved how you described Sue
Although I think Sue was being over the top that's just who she is

Well done mate :)
missmandamargo chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
This story was ridiculous, and I loved it.
Frost47 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
It's an amazing story, though I would have loved to see what happened after the Part 5c. I'm just curious.P
AwakeningAngels chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
This. Was. Freakin'. Amazing. :O
coldheartedsnixx chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
LOVE this story. Really one of the best I've read!
acirekai chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
wow, this is incredible. i love the whole story. i'm filled with love, hope, and at one point scared because of what's going on with the four (and all the feelings in the world), but wow you left me satisfied. this was great, i can't forget how amazing my is journey in reading this. thank you!
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
All I can say is, wow! Literally could not stop reading!
your.kat chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
It has been a true pleasure, reading this story. Thank you for that.

-Molly
your.kat chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Oh, wow, fucking brilliant. I love this closing image you left us with! And the girls' names. :) Looking forward to see what exactly is in chapter 12! But even if it ended here, you've got a satisfied reader in me.

-Molly
your.kat chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
"She wasn't sure, really, what was worse. Never having it, or having it briefly, and missing it for the rest of her life." Ouchie, my feels.

Your incorporation of lyrics into this is literally staggering, not to mention the way you're telling the story in general. You're absolutely masterful with this plot line, no getting around it. If I was wearing a hat, it'd be tipped.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »