Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
aoxomoxoa chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Happy 300th review since this story is so damn perfect in so many ways. Almost makes me want to light up in celebration!
jock chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
So I re-read this fic, and I just wanted to say how much I adore it. Unsurprising that is one of the favorites in the fandom.
It's so different, I never thought I'd like a story quite like this. With all the killing and and questionable behavior, you still managed to make them seem innocent and likeable. And the exploration & development of their relationships, both as couples and as a foursome, was brilliant. Im so glad the four of them ended up together.
Adored this story! Thank you.
I'm a Faberry fan, and they were really wondeful here. Don't know if you're still in their fandom, but I'd love to see an update to inebriated hookups or another Faberry fic :)
Also, I'm convinced you write for Sue on the show, or should, because you had her voice down perfectly.
aoxomoxoa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to discover this fic. And I also can't believe this doesn't have 10 million reviews already. Faberry/Brittana meets Natural Born Killers? This fic is utter genius. Fucking love every part of it.
TeganAnn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow! i wasn't really expecting to like this story since i usually don't read this type but i seriously love it so far! great job :)
MuseGirltheauthor chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I love the style this story was written in. You have a way of making the readers latch their attention on to what's going on with the girls. I also loved your portrayals of all the canon characters. This is one of the best stories I've read for Glee.
Shiori Kaiou chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This was really good even thou I had to read the end first before continuing reading, cause ugh murder makes me a bit uncomfy but once I read why they did it and how it ended I felt so much better about reading it all hahahaha you did a really good job!
FaberryBRA chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Uauu, eu amei esse final. FOI PERFEITO...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Flawless. Just. Flawless. There's nothing else to say other than, you know, flawless.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
omg this is like the most perfect fanfic I've ever read and it suits all of them down to the ground. i actually came back just to read it again it was that good and found the epilogue which was the best ending ever I think so thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work :')
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
can i just say that this story is brilliant, from start to finish
Bugsy1014 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Fantastic story! I laughed out loud a few times. You did a great job of getting into the character's heads and portraying them very closely to how their represented/acted in the show. I'm so glad they got out and got together in the end. -And that they decided to stay together as a foursome and not split up. It was a very satisfying ending. :)

Although at times I just wanted to get to what was happening with the four of them the parts at the beginning of each chapter with Sue were funny -and frustrating! It was interesting finding out vaguely what had happened and then get to actually read what had happened.

Really enjoyed the read. Thanks!
CarolineSC chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This story was great. Obviously different than most of the fics on the site, but I really enjoyed it. Nicely done.
heymeallison chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
i have just been emotionally fucked...
messesofmen chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm not sure that I've ever reviewed this before, so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for that: this is my favorite body of work across all fandoms and I am sincerely sorry for never sharing with you before how very much I loved what you created here. It was so incredibly fun and terrifying and beautiful and the END was so magnificent. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This one will stick with me for a long, long time.
Brittana shipper chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just found this, looks like it's going to be a great one :D
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »