Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
your.kat chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I'm absolutely savoring this. So great.

unbearablyjules chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Holy crap. I am almost speechless while coming to the end of the first chapter. I can NOT wait to get into the back story and get swept up in the future of Brit/San/Rach/Quinn. Thanks a whole hell of a lot. Now I know I won't sleep until I get to the end...Just glad it's completed *squee-like-a-girlie-girl!*
acesville chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
best. f*cktng. story. ever. this definitely goes down as a faberittana classic. the best one. no contest.
your.kat chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm seriously loving this so far! Wow. You are a phenomenal storyteller.

aoxomoxoa chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Happy 300th review since this story is so damn perfect in so many ways. Almost makes me want to light up in celebration!
jock chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
So I re-read this fic, and I just wanted to say how much I adore it. Unsurprising that is one of the favorites in the fandom.
It's so different, I never thought I'd like a story quite like this. With all the killing and and questionable behavior, you still managed to make them seem innocent and likeable. And the exploration & development of their relationships, both as couples and as a foursome, was brilliant. Im so glad the four of them ended up together.
Adored this story! Thank you.
I'm a Faberry fan, and they were really wondeful here. Don't know if you're still in their fandom, but I'd love to see an update to inebriated hookups or another Faberry fic :)
Also, I'm convinced you write for Sue on the show, or should, because you had her voice down perfectly.
aoxomoxoa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to discover this fic. And I also can't believe this doesn't have 10 million reviews already. Faberry/Brittana meets Natural Born Killers? This fic is utter genius. Fucking love every part of it.
TeganAnn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow! i wasn't really expecting to like this story since i usually don't read this type but i seriously love it so far! great job :)
MuseGirltheauthor chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I love the style this story was written in. You have a way of making the readers latch their attention on to what's going on with the girls. I also loved your portrayals of all the canon characters. This is one of the best stories I've read for Glee.
Shiori Kaiou chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This was really good even thou I had to read the end first before continuing reading, cause ugh murder makes me a bit uncomfy but once I read why they did it and how it ended I felt so much better about reading it all hahahaha you did a really good job!
FaberryBRA chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Uauu, eu amei esse final. FOI PERFEITO...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Flawless. Just. Flawless. There's nothing else to say other than, you know, flawless.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
omg this is like the most perfect fanfic I've ever read and it suits all of them down to the ground. i actually came back just to read it again it was that good and found the epilogue which was the best ending ever I think so thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work :')
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
can i just say that this story is brilliant, from start to finish
Bugsy1014 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Fantastic story! I laughed out loud a few times. You did a great job of getting into the character's heads and portraying them very closely to how their represented/acted in the show. I'm so glad they got out and got together in the end. -And that they decided to stay together as a foursome and not split up. It was a very satisfying ending. :)

Although at times I just wanted to get to what was happening with the four of them the parts at the beginning of each chapter with Sue were funny -and frustrating! It was interesting finding out vaguely what had happened and then get to actually read what had happened.

Really enjoyed the read. Thanks!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »