Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
ifyouresure chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
First of all, I really like how you added the beginning of everything to the end of the fic, it's a nice touch. I actually really like how you always had a little bit at the beginning of a chapter that kind of gives you hints about what's going to happen, and it shows how the world is seeing them. I'm usually not big on adventure fics, but this was really great and fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
HighOnFaberry chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Holy shit this was honestly so good kudos to this and he proud of thos fic bc its been a hella of a ride for this story so great and yeah shit kust perfect! ;)
ironmaidenavenger08 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
OMFG I FUCKING LOVE THIS FANFIC! For reals I have read and reread this fanfic so many times cause it has an awesome plot and it hilarious as fuck. I hope you do a sequel like sarzah23 suggested. Anyways thx for writing this fic cause every chapter had me hooked and wanting more cause it was fan-fucking-tastic.
-ima08
sarzah23 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Ooo Ooo Ooo, You should write a Sequel! Where Sue gets out of jail and goes hunting for them again! Only now she's not doing it for the news, she's doing it for revenge! Epic showdown battles ensue... :)

Because I totally loved this story and am so sad it had to end! I mean...did Brittney get her Donkey!? :)

Anyway, thanks for writing! It was very addicting!
kateparamore chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
May I say this story is BRILLIANT. My words will never make justice to what i'm feeling. this is the second time i read it, this time i gathered energy to review properly. I love every word, it's amazing how you can portray every personality, accurately, swiftly.
This is one of those stories you'll always come back to read. To me, its unique, and its the best i've ever read on fanfic (and i've read a lot). thanks for this, you are talented .
asschele chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
beyond fantastic. congratulations, truly.
Melody21 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Just finished this gem. Epic story! I cant believe I waited this long to read it. well worth all the tears I shed. Thank you for sharing
Ascoeur chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
thanks for the incredible story! I loved it! You had me procrastinate on a really important project that's due tomorrow xD!
Ascoeur chapter 10 . 7/9/2013