Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
sanekittens chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Okay okay so here's me head over heels in love with his story. It's true, i'd like to marry the damn thiƱg. Hmmm...now wheres that ring?
sanekittens chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
3:)
sanekittens chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
My silent screams...
sanekittens chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Seatbelts! So we can be safe!
sanekittens chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Ooo I really like this!
sanekittens chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Backstreet!
OmniHelix chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
This was just amazingly enjoyable, cracky fun. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
As someone who lives a mile from Beavercreek I have to say that it is probably one of the nicest parts of town with the most expensive houses. Not that there couldn't be crazy people there, but I am not sure if there is a truck stop there. And if there is, it isn't some run down hole in the wall.
ttandme69 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Excellent story...loved all of the drama. Outstanding prison break! Thanks for all of the hard work and effort. Another chapter of the girls life in Mexico would be fantastic! Thanks, Lisa
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Crazy but good.
babyballa10 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Just read the entire story it was badass
Yulen cero chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
I loved this chapter, it made me laugh so much. Loving sue silvester so far. Kudos.
samsterthesuperhamster chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
oh shit...man that took it out of me
Sirius Silver chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
I'm vaguely disturbed that I loved this story so much. I think it's because it's really f***ing hilarious, and I'm betting you had a grand time writing Sue and Santana.
1demand0respect1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Ok so I've lost count how many times I've read your story, but this is the most genius fic ever. This is the one story I keep coming back to read over and over and I never get tired of it. I love how you put everything together and kept everyone in character. I can only wish to be able to write a story as genius and epic as this. Thank you so much for sharing this.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »