Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
babyballa10 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Just read the entire story it was badass
Yulen cero chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
I loved this chapter, it made me laugh so much. Loving sue silvester so far. Kudos.
samsterthesuperhamster chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
oh shit...man that took it out of me
Sirius Silver chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
I'm vaguely disturbed that I loved this story so much. I think it's because it's really f***ing hilarious, and I'm betting you had a grand time writing Sue and Santana.
1demand0respect1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Ok so I've lost count how many times I've read your story, but this is the most genius fic ever. This is the one story I keep coming back to read over and over and I never get tired of it. I love how you put everything together and kept everyone in character. I can only wish to be able to write a story as genius and epic as this. Thank you so much for sharing this.
anon1605 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
i've finished readintg this fic now and it is probably my favourite fic i have ever read and I have read a shit load. fucking hell, the plot was incredible and I loved Sues little chat show things. Gah words can't give this fic justice, you are seriously so so talented. I loved it.
anon1605 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I've only read the first part of this story but so far and I am hooked, this is absolutely awesome with just the right amount of humour, I'm so excited to read the rest
starry eyed dreamers chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Wow. This is one of the best stories i have ever read. It has an amazing plot, great character development, and fantastic characterization. I loved how you switched between Sue's broadcasts and their journey on the run, and how they planned on turning themselves in at first then ended up killing more and more people, while also gaining a fanclub. The Faberry and Brittana was very well written, and I liked how they got captured and went to jail for a year, because how unrealistic would it be for them to get away without any contacts and leaving a trail? I also really liked how the epilogue was the beginning of it all. :)
bugzadc chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I've seen this story on favorite lists for ages, but never looked bc it sounded fucking nuts. Finally did, and it was fucking nuts- but enjoyable nonetheless.
Robert12774 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
That was- great story
DagTag chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I could totally see this as a movie. Have you tried turning it into a screenplay and shopping it around? I have no affiliation whatsoever with movie making, but I feel like this would do really well. I love it!
please insert selected name chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
This is fucking amazing I wish they had more stories like this I mean it's so original I loved it hands down BEST. FIC. EVER
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I am so curious about what happened that they would kill the Fabrays and how Rachel became involved. Fascinating so far
Eva chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I started reading this five hours ago and I wasn't able to stop until I got to the end. Undoubtedly this has been one of the most intriguing, well written, and creative stories I've ever read. Ever.
ifyouresure chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
First of all, I really like how you added the beginning of everything to the end of the fic, it's a nice touch. I actually really like how you always had a little bit at the beginning of a chapter that kind of gives you hints about what's going to happen, and it shows how the world is seeing them. I'm usually not big on adventure fics, but this was really great and fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »