Reviews for A Million Miles Of Fun
sarzah23 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Ooo Ooo Ooo, You should write a Sequel! Where Sue gets out of jail and goes hunting for them again! Only now she's not doing it for the news, she's doing it for revenge! Epic showdown battles ensue... :)

Because I totally loved this story and am so sad it had to end! I mean...did Brittney get her Donkey!? :)

Anyway, thanks for writing! It was very addicting!
kateparamore chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
May I say this story is BRILLIANT. My words will never make justice to what i'm feeling. this is the second time i read it, this time i gathered energy to review properly. I love every word, it's amazing how you can portray every personality, accurately, swiftly.
This is one of those stories you'll always come back to read. To me, its unique, and its the best i've ever read on fanfic (and i've read a lot). thanks for this, you are talented .
asschele chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
beyond fantastic. congratulations, truly.
Melody21 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Just finished this gem. Epic story! I cant believe I waited this long to read it. well worth all the tears I shed. Thank you for sharing
Ascoeur chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
thanks for the incredible story! I loved it! You had me procrastinate on a really important project that's due tomorrow xD!
Ascoeur chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
yay
UrbanChameleon12 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Whoa O.o
UrbanChameleon12 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
"I hope my name is something awesome. Like." Brittany's eyes crossed slightly as she tried to think. "Brittany." Just lol
UrbanChameleon12 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
This is really sad :(
UrbanChameleon12 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
"What's wrong, Q? Is this hitting a little too close to homo?" Lol I can't even...
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »