Reviews for Hurt
cody firestar chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Update this soon please
dc chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Please update. You haven't updated in two yeasts. I had hoped you would update soon.
dc chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Update please you have not updated in 2 years
dc chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Good story. How old are the kids thought? I would like more sisterly moments between Alex and Haley. If both of the girls are in high school I think it would be good if Haley defended Alex BUT it is your story so it is up to you if you wanted to have it I'm there.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Like the story. How are the kids? I would like IF you like to to see the two sisters bond and Haley to stick up for Alex. Over all it is a goof story
Blonde'n'Bad chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Adeu
Ariel Grande Angel chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Great story im really getting into it and it would be great if you contiued it, if your stuck for ideas let me know and maybe I could help.
Cheeseymeerkatpuns chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Luv it xx
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This isn't all that dark but it's alright, I quite liked it. Can you write more?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
This was quite good, it's better then the other chapter, though each time a different character speaks you need to start a new line, otherwise it's awkward.

And I'm quite interested to keep reading about what's happening to Alex at school.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Thanks for the disclaimer, and this story is alright.

It could've been more smoother, and the scene from the car to when Alex is at school was a bit confusing, you couldn't made it flow better.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Here's something to improve on: READ the fanfiction guidelines. Your not supposed to have chapters delicated just to author notes, either put them at the beginning or end of your chapter.

Maybe you can delete this chapter and then copy and paste your author's note at the beginning/end of the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
this is spot on keep it up please
Chris The Cat chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
pleases me greatly.
Chris The Cat chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
A continuation would be much appreciated. However, a proofreader would probably be best if ever you feel the need to keep writing this. I'll offer my services, if you want.

I quite enjoy Modern Family, and the fact that there are only 28 fics on the site about it dis