Reviews for And Then Some Jerk Ruined My Life
jazzy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I do like a little weight on a man. I would love to see a hot dean goes for a chubby cas or switch it around either way is great fun.

Not really liking the jailbait issue but other than that it was a fun read.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Darn they are just too cute. I have a hard time imagining Dean pudgy though haha
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww, this was perfect.

poor Sam tho :D
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
The very IDEA of DEAN at FAT camp has me DYING of laughter.

Good job though. I'm still giggling.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
loves it
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I found it adorable but I couldn't stop gigglng at the beginning with Sam. Still think you did a great job, and found it very moving.
rogue75 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is a great fic! Very moving and also funny:

"I'm sure that would be a great comfort in prison."

Hilarious...hope you add on to this at some point.
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Logging on to fanfic this afternoon,

(while I waited for the old clockmaker to hobble into his workshop and tell me why my 85 year old French clock has stopped ticking; the cause was not as magical and mysterious as I'd hoped, despite the fact that a 50s pop song urging me to "Listen to what the gypsy said" came on in the background, spooking me for the rest of the afternoon, though in fact, I've never met a gypsy in my entire life)

and discovering this fic was like waking up to find that, in fact, that lollipop stick I planted had grown into a lollipop tree overnight.

Or like all your favorite drugs have no side effects and is free, so whenever you feel like popping a Valium to make the dentist not quite so terrifying, you can just DO IT.

Or like you can have the burger AND the piece of pie because it's been discovered that more calories is BETTER. Much like homeopathy, suddenly the math of it all just doesn't work out like science says it should, even though the people titled "expert" are so very, very confident and reassuring, though vague.

Or like your cat didn't have kittens after all (which is good, because you're allergic, and it's hard enough putting up with ONE cat), it gave birth to little tiny flying elephants, and so now not only are you sitting on a GOLDMINE, the little elephants have made the mother cat their god, and you their king, allowing you to ride around on their backs once they're fully grown. And it's awesome because all your jerky coworkers see you and are like, "WOAH, I WONDER WHAT OTHER MYTHICAL BEASTS SHE HAS MYSTERIOUS MIND-CONTROL OVER." And you're like, "None, bitches, cuz they don't exist. Duh."

So all that and more is how gleeful I am to discover that this story is up.

I feel like now I'm totally ready for it to be Fall, and not just because I'm tired of 97 degree weather. I've gotten in a full quota of summer and camp (without, you know, actually needing to GO to camp). Damn, I love camp. Okay, focus.

I like that Cas is always so incapable of saying "no" to Dean, a fact which I'm SURE I've brought up before, but seems to be consistently true. He ought to be the adult, but he just isn't, and the control freak in Dean just glomps on to the situation.

I want to sing more of your praises, but I also kind of want to go stare dreamily out a window and think about Cas in tiny black shorts yelling, "HEY SANDRA!" and Dean moodily muttering, "It's DEAN..."

Anyway, I love this passionately, and I love that I inspired it, and I'm never going to be able to think about camp or the woods ever again.
Jordanne chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
What an idea for a fic... at first i was a tiny bit skeptical. I'll be honest, i was thinking "Fat camp, well that's sexy" but then once i read it it was actually a really awesome take on the setting, and it was super sexy so don't even mind my skeptical attitude. I'd love a sequel but i'm not gonna be a pushy reviewer and demand it. So much love for this oneshot 3 :)
Adja chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ahh, damaged people. How lovely it is when you find each other. :)

I've heard that there's a pudgy!Dean kink going around. It's sort of my first encounter with a Dean that doesn't look like a goddamn photoshopped ad. :D

And, I'm sure... Cas had a crush first. :P
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh wow! I am really loving this! I wasn't sure what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised. Which I should now be used to, you produce some for nominal work!

Left it on a bit of a cliff hanger, I am eager to see where this story goes.

Awesome job xo
Tigryphon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love this! It's a nice concept, really, and... I'd actually like to read more on this storyline, to tell you the truth. Castiel's scars, the younger Dean having to comfort and coax him... it's a nice thought.
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*flails* THIS! Oh God. Chubby!Dean is like crack for me. I don't even know...and this. OhmyGod I love it. I love it, I love you...I'm so full of love right now! Could there be a sequel? Maybe? If I bribe you with virtual muffins? ;D
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
dean's at fat camp? lol that's hilarious!
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was angsty but fun not to mention hot!