Reviews for Hermione's Thirteen Reasons
lunaaa chapter 15 . 5/7
draco luna sequal omg pleasseeeeeee
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Wow okay so I know this is like an old story but I just wanted to say I loved it? I've been wanting to write one simillar to this for a while now but looks like you beat me to it :P anyways thank you so much for a fantastic story
violetmaid chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
This was a brilliant adaptation, congratulations and well done.
I loved it, and you made it fit(?) with the wizarding world so well. There is a better word, I just can't remember it. Thank you for writing and sharing this fanfic with us.
violetmaid chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I hadn't even finished reading the summary and my mind was screaming 13 Reasons Why! I love that book, it is one of my all time favourites. There was this move to get it banned at my ex-school (we didn't even have a copy of it) because someone (me) read it in English. And the only reason my teacher notice e reading it was not because I was crying, not at all.
Wha were your reasons for casting Draco? You don't have to tell, just wondering.
boobearhplover chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Omg my heart has been broken! I loved this story but it hurt so much
waterworks26 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Yeah well, at 1 am in the morning, I'm contemplating if things like this in real life could have gone better. It was a sure way to make the tears flowing. So for doing a heart clenching adaptation of the book and incorporating one of the phenomenal book series into it, I applaud you. You have a knack for writing. God bless!
TaurielGreenleaf chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
I am crying right now. Why? Because I loved 13 Reasons Why and this combination is brilliant and heartbreaking. Hermione as Hannah really works. Some minor spelling errors, but the story was great. I'm sad it's over because I was really enjoying it.
WednesdayA 3567 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Seeing as this was updated over two years ago, should I now assume there is no alternate ending? Or is it posted as it's own story?
Fine then. Leave me here to cry in the corner. That's fine. I'll just go buy the original book and cry some more.
Zeehana chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Very sad story...really made me cry...
Randomization chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Perfectly positioned. I'm a canon shipper, but your fic was deep. If too exact to the book... but still, it gave me the goose bumps.
Did a great job.
LesMisLover88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ooh, I read the entire story, and it was amazing! Creevey, you creeper...It fits, though, doesn't it? What with him always taking pictures and all. All in all, this was spectacular!
Ooh, you should make one with Luna. Because she was bullied. A lot.
Fabulous story!
Jessica chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
I Loved this story.

I Can't Wait For The Alternate Ending, I Hope You Finish It Soon :)
SavageGraceX chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Such a brilliant story! ) I sobbed through most of it - it kind of touched a little too close to home though as I have clinical depression. x_x

ANYWAYS, I was thinking also that it would be kind of cool to go with the same idea - only with Draco being able to get her to open up; maybe she struggles through the depression more, goes to therapy, etc. I love when authors do 2 different versions of the same story - same beginnings but after a chapter or two it diverts to a different path. Make sense? LOL P
Yamatouki chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
I really liked it

It s really nice
emeraldeyez222 chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
So that was pretty awesome! I want more!