Reviews for Hermione's Thirteen Reasons
Sora Loves Rain chapter 15 . 9/6
So heartbreaking:'(
Emiguin11 chapter 15 . 8/24
That was soooo good! I think you captured what Hermione would've been thinking perfectly. I could feel real emotion. And though I don't ship dramione, Draco fit this perfectly.
tilly90 chapter 15 . 5/30
My stomach is still twisted and my throat is still on the verge of collapse: This was remarkable and such a thrilling, emotional ride. Pure genius!
LittleMissEighty-Sixed chapter 15 . 4/21
Is the alternative ending like the 10th anniversary version of the book? Where she's alive?
Dracohermionealways chapter 15 . 4/18
I m usually an optimist. It feels wrong to say well done when it's about someone's death -so I d say well written. I m crying silently and can't say anything else right now..
Dracohermionealways chapter 2 . 4/17
I just started reading this and it's like I can hear her voice, her pain , her sadness..
Alytiger chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
My heart is sad, but this was amazing. I'm now about to go and find Thirteen Reasons Why and read it. Thank you.
Alytiger chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Noooooooo, you could have done it! You could have saved her! Whhhyyyyyyyyyy
Alytiger chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
*puppy whines*
Alytiger chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
*sad squeaking*
Alytiger chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Is Neville on the list? Is that why he knew what the tape player was? I don't want Neville on the list.
Alytiger chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Eeep
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Wut .
Alytiger chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
Jesus FUCK
ghanima77 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Wow, powerful stuff. I was hooked after the first chapter. It was well written, gripping and gut wrenching. Thank you.