Reviews for Hermione's Thirteen Reasons
Alytiger chapter 15 . 6/26
My heart is sad, but this was amazing. I'm now about to go and find Thirteen Reasons Why and read it. Thank you.
Alytiger chapter 14 . 6/26
Noooooooo, you could have done it! You could have saved her! Whhhyyyyyyyyyy
Alytiger chapter 13 . 6/26
*puppy whines*
Alytiger chapter 10 . 6/26
*sad squeaking*
Alytiger chapter 8 . 6/26
Is Neville on the list? Is that why he knew what the tape player was? I don't want Neville on the list.
Alytiger chapter 7 . 6/26
Eeep
Wut .
Alytiger chapter 2 . 6/26
Jesus FUCK
ghanima77 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Wow, powerful stuff. I was hooked after the first chapter. It was well written, gripping and gut wrenching. Thank you.
lunaaa chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
draco luna sequal omg pleasseeeeeee
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Wow okay so I know this is like an old story but I just wanted to say I loved it? I've been wanting to write one simillar to this for a while now but looks like you beat me to it :P anyways thank you so much for a fantastic story
violetmaid chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
This was a brilliant adaptation, congratulations and well done.
I loved it, and you made it fit(?) with the wizarding world so well. There is a better word, I just can't remember it. Thank you for writing and sharing this fanfic with us.
violetmaid chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I hadn't even finished reading the summary and my mind was screaming 13 Reasons Why! I love that book, it is one of my all time favourites. There was this move to get it banned at my ex-school (we didn't even have a copy of it) because someone (me) read it in English. And the only reason my teacher notice e reading it was not because I was crying, not at all.
Wha were your reasons for casting Draco? You don't have to tell, just wondering.
boobearhplover chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Omg my heart has been broken! I loved this story but it hurt so much
waterworks26 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Yeah well, at 1 am in the morning, I'm contemplating if things like this in real life could have gone better. It was a sure way to make the tears flowing. So for doing a heart clenching adaptation of the book and incorporating one of the phenomenal book series into it, I applaud you. You have a knack for writing. God bless!