Reviews for The Legends
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/25
No! Why did you have to mention the ending? I don't want to think about the ending.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 3/20
Liked this a lot :)
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 3/9
This was all happy and funny and I totally had the warm and fuzzies (Plus the way you went about the reveal was very original) then that last paragraph came along and WHAM I'm having to hold back tears. I simultaneously applaud you for the emotional depth (or something) that it added and curse you for the heartwrenching agony it causes! Seriously though, this story was great. Keep up the phenomenal writing and have a wonderful day!
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 2/6
This was so funny and extremely creative :) the Freylin part made it 100000000x better and it was super adorable :D Arthur's reaction was amazing and the incorporation of the legends/prophecies was very well done
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow, way to end a story on a happy note!
It's a lovely oneshot though, a very interesting take on the magic reveal situation just when I thought I had seen all the possible scenarios. Great job!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh, this is brilliant! :D I loved it on so many levels. It's so fun and lighthearted, yet with a serious edge. I loved Arthur's question about Merlin still looking young, lol...and Arthur fainting when he learns that he's the once and future king! :D I'm also a huge Freya fan, and a Merlin/Freya they idea of her being included in the prophecies made me absolutely grin!

...I don't suppose there's any chance of a sequel where Arthur actually does get to meet her? *looks hopeful*

Either way, thank you so much for a fabulous fic!

tomoe-chi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love the story but I can't say I love the end...
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awesome job!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great reveal:)
I really liked the sit down talk they had. Arthur of course making sure he got everything straight & wouldn't take not for an answer! I think their friendship is plenty- they've put up with each other through so much already!
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was wonderful! I loved how you put Freya in there!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
how bittersweet the real ending is
lovely story
Ascello chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It'll be short.

The only thing I want to say is that, that Arthur was not able to learn the LEGENDS about Emrys, because nothing of that had happened yet. Arthur was only able to learn the PROPHECIES about Merlin etc.
Bibliophile109 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I liked both endings. Keep writing!
Goutt2mer chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hey :D

I enjoyed very much reading this one ! It was just stunning to see Arthur making explanations about Merlin and Freya but not seeing that he's truly the once and future king. So funny ! I love those two ! xD

Well, it makes me think, with the two endings, that how "Merlin" series will end... If Merlin will truly be fooled by the Lady of the Lake and Arthur will die ? o.O Good question... only the future will tell.

See you in the next review ! :D