Reviews for The Legends
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
WHY DID YOU END IT ON THAT NOTE? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAAT? *dying whale noise*
I was all smiley and happy and then I read the last sentence and the feels attacked! Aaaggghhhh!
(I love the idea though and it's very well written c: )
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
No! Why did you have to mention the ending? I don't want to think about the ending.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Liked this a lot :)
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This was all happy and funny and I totally had the warm and fuzzies (Plus the way you went about the reveal was very original) then that last paragraph came along and WHAM I'm having to hold back tears. I simultaneously applaud you for the emotional depth (or something) that it added and curse you for the heartwrenching agony it causes! Seriously though, this story was great. Keep up the phenomenal writing and have a wonderful day!
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This was so funny and extremely creative :) the Freylin part made it 100000000x better and it was super adorable :D Arthur's reaction was amazing and the incorporation of the legends/prophecies was very well done
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow, way to end a story on a happy note!
It's a lovely oneshot though, a very interesting take on the magic reveal situation just when I thought I had seen all the possible scenarios. Great job!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh, this is brilliant! :D I loved it on so many levels. It's so fun and lighthearted, yet with a serious edge. I loved Arthur's question about Merlin still looking young, lol...and Arthur fainting when he learns that he's the once and future king! :D I'm also a huge Freya fan, and a Merlin/Freya shipper...so they idea of her being included in the prophecies made me absolutely grin!

...I don't suppose there's any chance of a sequel where Arthur actually does get to meet her? *looks hopeful*

Either way, thank you so much for a fabulous fic!

Ani-maniac494
tomoe-chi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love the story but I can't say I love the end...
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awesome job!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great reveal:)
I really liked the sit down talk they had. Arthur of course making sure he got everything straight & wouldn't take not for an answer! I think their friendship is plenty- they've put up with each other through so much already!
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was wonderful! I loved how you put Freya in there!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
cool..
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
how bittersweet the real ending is
lovely story
Ascello chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It'll be short.

The only thing I want to say is that, that Arthur was not able to learn the LEGENDS about Emrys, because nothing of that had happened yet. Arthur was only able to learn the PROPHECIES about Merlin etc.
Bibliophile109 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I liked both endings. Keep writing!