Reviews for rouse
SakuraUchiha44530 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
This chapter was very shocking especially the ending ! Wonder how Sasuke will react !? Update soon please !
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
I just afhxfhbvcu love love this story! I love how it's-I don't know, this is like doing something forbidden yet scary but exciting.

I absolutely love the way you write this story, even though it's quite short-you have so much to taken in and a lot of detail with such few words.

Please update soon if you can! This story should have 22k reviews in my opinion, not 22! How ridiculous are people that they don't see such an incredulous story.

You have amazing talent! I'm dying to know what's going to happen! *squeals*

Ja Ne!
TheLovelyMadOne
sozzle chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
this is some good stuff here, i me an it has No Dialogue but still manages to capture me, and believe me my attention span is loo-oow!
Huh.Figures chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Lovely. Georgous. This is my favorite fanfic by far.
confused chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
What happened? I'm confused as to what happened...?
Lazie Bunny chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
This is so good! It's different, and I love your style, and the story idea! Keep up the good work!
Princess Auna chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
3 this is pretty amazing. I like how it flows :3 Sasuke is about 19/20 now right ? It started when they were both 15 and then he continued to feed her every morning for 5 years :) or am I reading it wrong. I'm not too sure myself at how old they are :))

I like this twist to Sasuke's personality. He's more fragile than hard And stoic, :)) I look forward to more to read. I wonder what Sakura will reveal to him
meantimegirl chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I want to know more. Hopefully there would be chapters that will show more of their characters.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
you updated!
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
A day goes by, and I am tortured by this wonderful, well written story.

I don't even care that it's not super long - I actually like it like this.

I have reread this story, over and over and over again. I will never get sick of it - for it is that beautiful. Your work deserves nothing but praises!

I was shy to review - but when I saw the amount - I was furious ! Beyond!

Please do update soon! I would be honored if you did! Would you like me to review the other chapters as well?

-Em
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Love it! I love the tension that comes with their forced secrecy and their positions. Please update soon!
Asha3 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I adore the surreal quality of this fic. The tension is perfect, by the way. Please continue, but take your time updating. ;)
brite futures chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
First off, why aren't there more reviews? Seriously, it needs to have at least 50.

Secondly, I LOVE THIS.

Its breathtaking.

Update soon!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
love it. this needs more reviews.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2012