Reviews for Going to a Desert Unknown
Kennna chapter 1 . 1/1
This is probably my most favorite completed one(or three)shot fanfiction story on this whole website. No lie, I love every. Fucking. Letter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I don't appreciate the masturbation scene, but the rest was fine X-p
NerdFighterKillJoy666 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is Amazing, me and my friend both love the funny little bits that are random yet make us giggle. And as for the subtleness of the...ahem-ness, it's great!
thecakehater chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I once walked in on my friend doing his 'relief' and honestly it was so awkward that we couldn't look at each other in the eye for two weeks but we got over that and we're cool now. Anyway, lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
must has moar.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
more? 3
SensibleNonsense chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You seem so at ease in your writing and with these characters-it shows in the dialogue especially. Loved the little Oregon details as well. :)
adamnemo42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Excellent story, great writing and completely believable characterization. One small detail, the famous witch trials happened in Salem, Massachusetts, not Oregon, and no witch was ever burned at the stake there; or anywhere in the US as far as I am aware.
Hari-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hmm...the masturbating part was wee awkward, but the whole story is written very nicely! Everyone seems to be in character, and the content is plausible too! I likes!
CoraRoz chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow...

The first to the last part really got my attention. Maybe permenantly. I wish I was there instead of Coraline, :D
The Ghoul Master chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Such a nice one-shot about growing up together. You use the language well, and the descriptions are really good.

Great work.