Reviews for Riding the Broom
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
:) Another cutesie one :) Made me giggle a little bit. Another for the faves
GingerPygmy99 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
he he thanks for the mention :D
when-the-demons-come chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Amazing, loved it! Finally else that agrees with me in saying Harry and hermione's friendship is the greatest thing. I could so see this happening, no OOC, and I just love how overprotective they got... Especially Harry! Gr8 story, can't wait to see more :-)
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I absolutely love stories like this. You wrote all threee characters really well.
Mischief.Managed.1998 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story (: I loved reading it and it was extremely well written. It was cute, short, sweet and funny. You did a great job with the way you portrayed the characters. This one shot was really great, I sometimes go back to read it again _ Really great job!
felines chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is so quintessentially Ron & Hermione. You did a lovely job relaying their relationship - full of love, grumbles, and over-protection - and I loved this. This just might have convinced me to write another RonHermione, even though my OTP is now RoseScorpius.

Good job!
thlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww! Too cute!
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
SO cute. I don't think the others quite understand the tightness of the trio, so this is a nice moment :)
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
overprotective fools awww please continue i enjoyed reading :)
listen2music4ever chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hi! :) I liked this chapter. Oh, Hermione, can't you see that Ron and Harry are looking out for you. ;)
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Cute :)

Loved the last line, it would probably happen if they ever did.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I like this. I love how you've written it & portrayed the characters!