Reviews for Domus Hadeum, or Where You Live
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Brilliant work of depicting the jumbled, supersaturated emotions roiling within and between them. Very believable process of emotions transforming from one thing into another.
jesscrickett chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written.
Ebony10 chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
I was definitely a little uncomfortable with some aspects of the story early on. Kudos to Lisbon. I don't know that I would ever let anyone treat me that way. Maybe I have emotional issues?

Anyway, the awesomeness of this chapter made up for weird feelings. Loved the replay of the line with Hightower and Jane. And the stapler/hole punch banter? Absolutely perfect.

And Animaniacs! OMG! Pinky and the Brain reference made my day. Thank you!
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I hope he doesn't go apeshit on her. Come on i know there has to be some hurt comfort but i'm getting scared very scared. Great job
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
So Jane is nuts! A tortured soul if you will. I hate and yet feel so much sorrow for him. Poor guy.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
whoa. Aren't you the wordsmith? glad i found this. it's half past 4 in the morning but i gotta know what happens next.
Aurilia chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
My respect for your writing has been sky-high since the end of the first chapter, but this? You knowing not only what a wringer is but a mangler? Yeah, now you need the Hubble to see where my respect dwells.
mleewrite chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
I enjoyed this...dark, angsty and hot. I think Jane having some dominance issues is in character with his need to be in control of every situation. Looking forward to your other work!
mleewrite chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Holy crap! Dominant Jane is hot!
mleewrite chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Committing refrigerator tea, LOL
krolinette chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Thank you so much for this wonderful fic ! It is one of the best I have ever read :)

This is the 1st time I read something where Jane's character is so well depicted. The complexity of how his mind works, how love and hate are so intertwined in his heart. And mostly, how even he doesn't know what's going on with him. When he realises he wants to be with Lisbon, he is still surprised by his own reactions sometimes, he can't be sure of what he truly wants more. I think you did an awesome job with this fic. You bring a lot of depth to all the characters. Lisbon's reaction to the distress of the man she loves is so human, she is willing to sacrifice so much for him, yet she knows her boundaries and she keeps questionning her feelings. Grace has perfect scenes too.

Everything is perfect in this fic.

And I also liked very much the way you describe their physical relationship, it's very tender and loving.

And special thanx for tromana for her FicRec on Jello Forever.
Cal13 chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Wow. Really enjoyed this story. I couldn't stop reading once I started, hunched over my computer, into the early hours of the morning. It explores that dark, destructive side of Jane's character, without losing who he is, and finds a balance between Lisbon's strength, integrity, passion, and vulnerability. It goes places and uses language that are occasionally quite different from the show, but I was surprised this really didn't bother me - I think because it stays emotionally very true to the characters. They don't get an easy time, but I don't believe these two could get together without a painful and rocky journey first.

Also I really loved protective Van Pelt in this, leaving her threats to Jane's imagination!

Thank you for posting this!
All-I-need chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Oh my god, Im responsible for this? You know, you could have told me ...! *laughs*

Im going to read that one now, I just HAVE to see that. Thanks for the info!
BookWorm848yahoo.com chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
Jane's sex!issues are now my head cannon. I liked this story becuase it began strong and ended strong. There was a short time in the middle when I thought the introspection to action ratio was off, but you recovered. Thank you for sharing your work, it is appreciated.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012