Reviews for Fall Into Place
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/21
This piece made me smile so hard the entire time. Bella is so much like me. Unfortunately I don't have any hot guy friends to become more than friends with. Boo.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/11
Loved it! These two are so sweet I have a toothache. I enjoyed watching their relationship develop. Great story! Thanks for sharing.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Great one shot, thanks
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh wow!

I stumbled upon this contest a while ago and have been slowly reading the entries. After I read this today I needed to come stalk *coughs* find you to see if you had expanded or not!
It's one of those stories where once you've finished reading half of you wants more, needs more and hopes for more but the other half if you knows it's just damned perfect as it is.

I loved the mix of this story, their growing relationship, the banter, the pull, the intimacy. Just a perfect blend.

Loved this entry, thank you so much (better late than never!)

Erron xoxo
aramisette chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Rah! Need more of this!
TheDay'sEye chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This made me smile
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Best one yet! How about a follow up...Like a sneak peek after their movie date?
allidel chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I just reviewed this in the Boys on Boards contest, and wanted to say that I loved it! They are so funny & adorable together. I laughed out loud often at them...very cute! Thank you for sharing!

allidel :)
artsyduckpout chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Adorable and I loved some of their awkward dialogue! You really captured their friendship perfectly!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
For it being rated M I was expecting a little more of a lime. Hell I expected a lemon. Great job though...any plans to expand this one?
brenda chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
well that wasnt a story it wa a start a what seemed like it would be a really good story
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
wow, what a sweet little story. i'm with B; the beach is the best place to go to people watch. thanks for sharing.
NoahevansMom chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
SO cute! :)

I love how sweet and awkward the progression of their relationship was.

I really think you should do at least one more chap so we can see how Edward handles seeing her boobs ;)

Great story. Thanks!