Reviews for When You Meet Someone from the Past
Carver Edlund chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
ahh! love the story! cant wait to see how the boys kick davids ass! i hope riley gets another few hits in there!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
I was so happy to see you updated this story too. You have no idea how much I have missed your stories }
I feel as uneasy as Sam does, something about the hunt they are about to go on does not feel right. Ah! I'm so nervous for them.
As soon as Sophia started hearing a noise, I started getting even more nervous. This chapter has me on the edge of my seat here. I liked seeing Sophia try to shoot the guy and get away, I just hate that it didn't work. I had a feeling it was going to be David in the car, poor Sophia :{
I love how even tho she is in a bad situation that there is still some fire in her and she yelled at David. You go girl! lol.
Poor Riley :{ She should have known that David would not keep his word. He's a monster but he has messed up now cause you know Sam and Dean are going to kill him for messing with their girls lol.
Ah! How could you end it there lol. I need more lol. I'm glad they know it's a trap tho. But I bet they will still be surprised to see they have the girls. Update again soon please! I can't wait to see what happens next!
deangirl27 chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
Wow im shocked you updated this. Yeah i was mad at reily so i hope she wise up and make things right with dean. Also cant wait to see dean and sam kickin some demon ass:) update soon. This fic is good
deangirl27 chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
I hated riley that lucky cow. Dean is the best
deangirl27 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Like nothin wrong with smut its the bedt. And dean sex is sooo good !
Bayoumom chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
I am still very interested and can't wait until the next chapter. Although I'd love to slap Riley, it does make the story more interesting. I haven't been reviewing each chapter, but I'm truly loving your story.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
Aw I had really missed this story and am so glad you updated! The beginning killed me though. When Riley told him she really didn't love him, my heart broke with his. I mean, I I know she's only doing it to protect him, but it still hurts :( lol You're about to make me cry.
I'm with Sam, I feel like something is about to happen and now you've left me hanging lol. Ah! But it's ok, I'll forgive ya if you update again soon. I got to know what is going to happen :)
krabbycow1110 chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
I just got around to reading the story up to now. I'm enjoying this one. It seems to move a bit fast in terms of relationships, but a good story line.
Miss E Charlotte chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
Happy happy birthday!

Aw Riley and Sam's talk break my heart! I also loved the talk with Sam and Sophia, they are so good together. Poor Dean though, he knows something is going and he is going to flip out when he talks to Riley, I really hope you update soon cause I want to see how that talk goes lol.

Don't worry, I don't hate Riley, I understand she is just trying to protect everyone. I hope everything will work out in the end :)

Update again soon!
annie167 chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
Happy Birthday ! I love riley and sophia, and cant wait for Dean to kick some ass! Dont keep us in suspense too long :)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Ugh, I think I have said it before but I really hate David, he always screws with her head. I should have know he would pull something like that. I really wished Riley would have told Sam what was going on, but I can kinda understand why she didn't, she's trying to protect everyone. It's so sad that she told Sam that the thing with her and Dean needs to end cause she made a mistake :(

I can't wait to see what happens next, great chapter. Update soon!
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
That was a shocker. Interesting though.
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Dean your always thinking with your down stairs brain lol I love him and Riley together so sweet and Sam and Sophia so cute omfg that was such and evil cliffy missy lol I wonder what the hell wolf boy wants with Riley . I think I might have figured it out he wants Riley to have his child I have a bad feeling he might try and turn Riley into a werewolf please please let me be wrong and David has dean as well and he knows Riley will do something anything to save dean please please tell me you are going to update ASAP I'm dying to find out what happens next :)) kickass chapter as ever . I will read your new stories when I get back from town Hun so expect more reviews
Miss E Charlotte chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
Ah! How could you end it there? lol You have to update again now cause I have to see what happens next, I have a feeling that David is trying to trap her. I just don't trust him at all.

I love this chapter though, Dean pouting in the library was so funny lol I also liked Riley helping them out.

Ah! I can't wait to read more, I really hope everything is going to be ok.

Update again soon! Please, please ,please lol
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
Oh no Dean! Oh no Riley! What's happened? I really want to know, please update soon. I love those two as a couple, they're so adorable. _