Reviews for Serendipity
Dani chapter 3 . 3/7
It has been a long time, but I really wish you could update this story. It's funny, fresh and well-written
China Moon chapter 3 . 1/31
You need to update this sometime. XD it's been forever! ;;
I hope you can update this soon
L.S-Tifa chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Oh dear, talk about not updating and hunting me down... Lol you're just as guilty come now!

Please update!
L.S-Tifa chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
LOL oh boy... Tenten as Sasuke thinking naughty things about Neji. What a concept. I love this, in fact it made me a little late for work...
L.S-Tifa chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
What a fun and wonderfully-written little paradox! Oooh I can't wait for more! I'm super excited to see Itachi being his devious yet mysteriously handsome self. Sasuke being cold, calling Tenten plain. Love this so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Please update soon! I want to read more SasuTen!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
LOL!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Oh my! This is an interesting read! I hope you write more!
lolya19 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I like it please update soon
DhimondInTheSky chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Loool! Imagine when Sasuke finds her. "Tenten, what the fuck are you doing in my body?!"
"Nothing! Does it look like I'm having fun?!"
"To say I thought you liked Neji. You planned this didn't you!"
"Planned us getting switched?! Are you some kind of idiot?!"
I can almost imagine. X3

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

Love CBF
StoneSolitts chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
OMG! As I mentioned to you, I LOVE your fanfics! Please continue, this story reminds me a movie a long time did not watch,but I like it a lot! Please ... Tell me that Sasuke will show a further attraction for Tenten, I'm very excited about it! Please continue, you're killing me with curiosity! :)
sasuten chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Your story is great, please update soon
just be platonic chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
U updated! This story is really interesting so keep up the good work :)
Fushigi Yuki chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
oh thank god this story is back up and running u have no idea hw much u missed it...
update soon :)