Reviews for The Switch
Lucia Ten chapter 6 . 2/12
Well Sasukes thoughts were a Little gross but the chapter is nice. Poor Neji!
What? No, you can not stop this ff!
I IS GETTING SOOOO INTERESTING! You need to continue!
Please continue!
I want Tenten to understand that she can't tell Neji the truth. He would not understand and think it is a lie. I want Ten at Sasukes place pretending to be his girlfriend! She does not need to have the Image of a slut. It is easier to help eachother if they are close to eachother.
I want a TentenX Itacchi Moment.
Neji should be angry and deprssed. Naruto should motivate him to fight for Tenten!
I want Neji to fight for Tenten! Sasuke should realize that he likes Tenten ( or loves her, if more Drama is needed). I Need to find out what happened between Sasuke and Tenten! Did he love her once? I can imagine those 2 being best friends. Then Neji Comes along She starts so feel something for him and she started to ignore poor Sasuke. This makes him mad and he cuts ties with her. Than he starts to sleep with other women. At some Point (or from the beginnning) Neji loves her too!
I WANT A LOT OF NEJIXTEN MOMENTS.
And ShikaXTema.
I 3 this Story.
Please, continue!
Lucia Ten chapter 5 . 2/12
Omg. I just need to comment! This was gorgeos and nicely written! Poor Neji, thought. I feel sorry for him!
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Yaaaaas!
TabooTwo chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This story made me burst out laughing in front of people twice already. Definitely a good read. You have a wicked imagination and I would like another serving. Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Love to see how the story goes. Will be waiting for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Do you plan on writing more of this? It's really funny, though understandable if you've lost interest in it. By the way, which pairing won. I see Neji and Tenten in the pairing brackets above, but in counting reader votes, Sasuke seems to have won by a decent margin? I think their mutual dislike and the awkwardness of their situation makes SasuTen a more interesting couple than NejiTen.

Neji is the bland dream boy while Sasuke is a more interesting character. He and Tenten have a back story I'm interested in. (Why does Sasuke feel betrayed by her?) In addition, Sasuke may not be the ladies man everyone thinks he is. Itachi thinks he's still a virgin while Naruto thinks he's a player. But if he knows how a girl's body works, then why did he need Tenten to insert the tampon? He ought to have known exactly where it goes. And I also want to know what the heck happened just before the fic started. What happened between Sasuke and Tenten? Why did she think she might have done something sexual with Sasuke? Who gave Sasuke all those hickies? And finally, there's the mystery of why they switched bodies. What caused it and why was it the two of them, specifically, that this happened to?

Well besides the pairing, I just want to say that I think Naruto is kind of a douche in this fic. He talks shit about Sasuke behind his back (why was he making fun of him and Neji in the cafeteria? Does Sasuke already know he does it? I didn't understand why he didn't get mad to hear Naruto making fun of him and Neji, or was Sasuke so worried about other things that he didn't care?) He also got Hnata to agree to date him, yet was drunkenly grinding on other women in public. (Well, I dislike Hinata, so I find it funny she was immediately being cheated on by her "dream" boy.) And most importantly, Naruto shoved Sasuke into a closet with the rapist women. What a shitty ass thing to do! Even if the real Sasuke had been in his body at that moment, I don't think he could have fought off two girls any better than Tenten did. I don't care that Naruto was drunk and he thought Sasuke would want to fuck them, you don't set a friend up to be sexually assaulted.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
Not pleasurable! Tampons are paimful!
Yukiko'li chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
ARE U KIDDING ME. IF U DONT LIKE IT. I LIKE IT. AND NEJIIITEEENN. ALLLL THEE WAYYY. that was so fkin akward HAHAHAHAH i wanna read more pleaseeeee!
Synn Nexus chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
I... About... Died
0.0
Words can not explain, just know that I am following this.
Booom chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Oh shit! I just finished reading it all! Please update! Come on! Don't leave your readers (especially me)hanging. This is a good one! Fate has never been so good showing me this work! I'd be frantic, waiting for your update. You've got raw talent. Cheers to you!
kk chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
yaaay sasuten
zoe chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
What a story...sasuke having his first period and using tampon?u make my day..continue please
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhnahahahahJAJAJJAJAJAHAHHAGAGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA EVEN THIUGH IM JUST READING I FEEL SO MORTIFIED FOR SASUKE AND TENTEN HAHAHA THAT CHAPTER PREVIEW KILLED ME HAHAHA THIS MADE MY DAY- NO WAIT MY WHOLE WEEK!
1 helluva guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
On Sunday, I watch a movie exactly like this story. My mum was with me and so she said "isn't this just like the fanfic we used to read, the one were they switch bodies?" Update this story please, pleeeaaazzzeee!