Reviews for Bad Faith
bluecup94 chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
Oh my gosh, why did I not find this fic sooner? It may not have been updated in a while but I'm hoping against hope there's more! Brilliant.
KassandraLeighWeston chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Yep... famous last words. Please, Please PLEASE update this! You left it in such a spot that you never know what happens and I am DYING!

By the way, I love your story and the way you have developed Draco's character into something that actually makes sense based on circumstances and not a fluffy person completely different from the normal Draco. I also like the fact that you acknowledged it would be hard for them to get together and it wouldn't all be sunshine and roses. And the fact that just because the war is over and Voldemort is dead doesn't mean everything is instantly perfect. Well, I'm rambling now but I just wanted to say, I LOVE this story! Please update it soon!
Drarry chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
MRRP! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! FRIGGIN CLIFFIE! PLEEASSEE UPDATE SOON!
ClaireBouldwin chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
Lol, I thought the story was complete, and I was all like "What kind of ending is this?" and then I checked and I was really relieved. Please update soon- I want to see what happens next!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 22 . 2/10/2012
*Squeals* OMG! Please update soon! :D :D
lilz54 chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
Leave it to Harry to kiss and run!
SindaCelva chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
I so love this story and the way you write the characters! Can't wait for more chapters!:D
sunneedee chapter 22 . 1/5/2012
Aaah! Squee!

Love this, update soon!
Yume74 chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP! ... that's all i need to say ;P
lilz54 chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
Glad to hear that Draco will survive.
Mylifeisbooks chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
I just read all 22 chapters of this story, and OMR I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much... Thank u for writing, and UPDATE SOON
Evie chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Please,please,please update soon! :-) can't wait to hear more. i almost hate you for ending the chapter as you did, but i can't, as you've written this awesome story.. so just - please update this soon :-D
Panda-Pyon chapter 22 . 1/3/2012
OH MY GOD. OH MY GODDDD. *flails and squeals* That was utterly adorable! I nearly squawked over it. XD I love how you write your story. The character development was good, especially the slow rise of feelings (not to criticize other writers as people do feel love differently) really captured my mind and many others, I'm sure. The descriptive actions of the characters were well carried out. It's as though we can see them as active, moving characters rather than static ones with only speech. So all in all, great work! I enjoyed reading it and do hope you update. It was a pleasure to read.
FandomFanatic7 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
I can't wait till when he wakes up, should be interesting :D great chapter and update soon please!
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Draco must liiiiiveee! Update fast! Do it! HURRY!