Reviews for Syllogisms
SecretAgent99 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I'm excited to see Loki finalize his transformation into a human, and for Darcy and his relationship to continue to grow. I also liked the humor Darcy had when she was with the guards. It was a nice break from all the seriousness in this story. :) Update soon!
Mizra chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Another amazing chapter! The Donna Summer ringtone was so very funny! Kudos for it across the board.

Pee Wee Herman was something I didn't joke about either as a kid. Loved him!
i'm not ulysses chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Why must you keep giving me such fantastic chapters. Honestly! I'm unworthy! I don't know about the other readers but the pacing is perfect. This is what Darcy/Loki is all about. Darcy is a cautious and wary individual and Loki, in his own way, is the same. Their personalities is their catalyst, those factors, that makes them such a great ship. You had me in tears with the ice breaker. She would have that as her ringtone! And prior to that scene, I love the image of her hiding under the table. It shows how much of a child she still is. Not in the sense of intelligence but more in instinct. She's got that layer of innocence and it's a comfort defense mechanism. Argh! Oh, and that banter near the end? Gold. Marvelous. Hilarious! Love this. You're brilliant. Amazing. I wait patiently for the next installment!
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
ohmygoshthisisamazing

Sure, it gave me a bit of a headache to read so much in three hours after not reading for a while, but it was so, so worth it.

YOU HAVE A GIFT, MY DEAR

By the way, I hope you update soon. :) I can't wait for more!

XO,

Aly
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
O.M.G! That whole 'hot stuff' ringtone bit was so hysterical! I seriously laughed hard - my face was probably reddish and yep I have tears from the laughter just a bit in my eyes' corners, lol! Just imagining that whole scenario - Loki being forced into small confines with Darcy with that 70's song bringing the awkwardness and the funny - too funny I tell you! It was great that he realized the ridiculousness - not that he didn't already know, him laughing was also a nice touch - swooooon, lol. They are so different, but I think it's because of that that them being together would be awesome - she'd give him fun and the ability to be less serious, and well - he's not the god of mischief for nothing - but he'd complement her in ways that she'd need it. Hey, idea here! Now that he's heard some of Earth's music, lol, what a way to be introduced, ha - perhaps you could have Darcy playing different types of music from her iPod for them in the room? He doesn't understand Earth and what gives it value - wouldn't it help if Darcy showed him what is worth appreciating? Sort of like Intro to Earth 101 ;) It's sort of grating how he's so analytical and judgmental over everything about Darcy - I get that that's supposed to be his character though. Hopefully there's progress with them in the near future, Ciao!
Miss Keith chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I love the banter between these two because it is absolutely believable... and adorable. I'm a sucker for word tennis.
Sietha chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Darcy misinterpreting (Or WAS she misinterpreting? evil laugh) Loki's wish for her to 'grow a backbone' as desire for a BDSM relationship is too funny. No, Darcy, I don't think that's what he meant...

Anyway, I have been waiting forever for an update, and this made my morning. Thank you! Oh, and I loved the Donna Summer bit. I thought the humor was perfectly placed. It's Loki and Darcy; this sort of weirdness is practically inevitable.
emmeline13 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Hello there.

I love the depth you've put into this chapter, and the way you've characterized Loki in all his haughtiness. I'm gonna continue reading and hope to love this story even more ! :D
Lauramarydonovan chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I like it. Please continue.
Mizra chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Probably reading this story at 12:40AM isn't the best time, but I'm finding it interesting. Insightful. And making me remember all those hours spent in Art Theory and Sociology classes, discussing the finer points of social customs, rituals and human morals in culture.

Man, I've missed that. Keep writing this story. Please, keep writing, keep working, keep doing.
Jaded117 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Loving the ease with which you paint believable and characteristic attitudes and opinions of both Loki and Darcy. Excited to see where this will go, keep writing!
BeckyFriend chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Wow! I really like your story! I started reading it, and I got so tied up into it - more than I thought I would! I hope that you keep writing it - I'm interested to see how it turns out! :)
that one reviewer chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Interesting take on the Loki/Darcy pairing, very interesting. I must say the pacing of said characters' relationship is realistic. With where they're at right now (something along the lines of a mixture of tolerance and curiosity), it'll be some time yet until they actually start developing romantic feelings for one another. If anything, I see Darcy being the first to develop those feelings because Loki is still in a "holier-than-thou" state of mind. But he wouldn't be too far behind, I think. This last chapter made me feel that perhaps he's in his next stage, denial (of wanting her presence).

I'm anticipating what you'll have happen next, especially the way their first encounter in weeks will play out. Please update as soon as you're able :)
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
This has to be the most REAL fan fiction I have ever read. It's not sweet and endearing and rainbows and butterflies. Loki is unkind to the point of cruelty and Darcy's reactions to the situation are true as life. I ache for the next chapter of this story.
Patpat chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Awesome ! I enjoyed it a lot even though Loki was pretty much absent. It was hard since you got us used to his presence and to the closeness between Darcy and him...

I very eager to read the next chapter and to finaly find out what SHIELD actually wants from Loki - 'cause I'msure they DO know what informations they want from him. At first I even thought they wanted him to DO something.

Anyway, good luck for the 6th chapter that I'll be waiting with great impatience.

- Patchan