Reviews for Syllogisms
chatnoir1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
More Darcy and Loki's verbal parry, thrust and recover.

'the art of parley would benefit greatly from your silence' ouch

But I think Darcy got him back later with

'Loki raised an eyebrow.

"The first interesting thing you've ever said."

"Don't worry, someday I'll get to say that about you too," she bit back, staring at the screen.'

and her 'You put the harm in charming' clever. As was her promise to stick a note to Loki's forehead.
Jewel Song chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Um, I kind of adore this fic. I think you've really captured Loki's voice, and his interactions with Darcy are spot-on. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
TheInvincibleKay chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter!
Wholockian369 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
You've got a gift, keep using it. :)
Elizabeth Leah chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh, my goodness, I'm loving the sparring. I can so see Loki drawing someone out like that.
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hi. Who are you? What is this? Where did this piece of gold come from? I'm in love. The back and forth between the two was just genius and it fit their personalities perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I liked this. I love the back and forth between Loki and Darcy and I'm not so sure that Loki came out the winner. Darcy seems able to match him in the sarcasm department, lol.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
great chapter!

please update soon!
TheInvincibleKay chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Like it so far. Keep it up!
JakoPear chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loved the banter :D

I don't particularly like the pairing - Darcy seems to be a little obtuse for Loki to bother with (unless of course he was using her for something).

The title drew me in, I have to admit. My reaction was something along the lines of: "No way! Intelligent title! Must look!"

:D

It really fits, too:)

I love the writing style, too. xD Can't wait to see more!

JP
silverducks chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hehe, this was very funny, great witty banter between them!

I can see the characters rubbing each other up the wrong way like this - like annoying brother and sister.

Really enjoyed it anyway!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7