Reviews for October and April
Tara chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I can relate so much to not being able to help some of the customers who want the brands you don't stock! I love this story and the fact that these things happen in the game to people besides just me.
fashion queen chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
i 2 luved style savvy, i found it easy 2 beat. beat style savvy trendsetters 2. i really lked ir story. plz continue making more:)
Guest duh chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Please update faster! This is really cute! X3
GEBLAH chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
this is great, keep going with the story,

p.s, i like punk style and rock music too!
Whywrite chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Ok, so at first I had to push through your story since you have no " just '. And it then I was like but it's one of the few Style Savvy stories. It is awesome! This is my 10 maybe 11 time reading it! Update soon please!
Countrygurl chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Pls get this up FAST this is the best story I've read about style savvy on fanfiction and I seriously mean that! Pls get it up!
BlackVeiledProxy chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
do more! obsessive Godfrey thats funny!
SunnyWallflower chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Love it! Please update.
Nyx'sBlackRose chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I love the story so far, especially how you use Dominic and the other character's viewpoints and not just the main character's. I hope you continue the story soon; I'm looking forward to a new chapter or two! :)
aquafortistheta chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Very nice! I like it a lot. I'm also writting a fanfic for Style Savvy but sadly I only have one review D:
randomperson chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
hmmmmm... very cool! I really like style savvy, or style boutique, whatever the fudge I'm supposed to call it, and I think your story's great! Nice job!