Reviews for The Saviour's Saviour
darkskyslove chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
gah! i love jealous draco!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww, how sweet. I'm glad Draco finally fessed up before it was too late. Great, cute little story.
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
My only wish was that there were more instances in which Draco had been jealous.
SadystyxSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
AWWWW SUCH BEAUTIFUL SMUT! I loved it!
Glynna chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow! What a super sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for writing. :D And yay for jealous Draco!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i know this probly isnt helpful but ...

THis is sooo cute

xD

Alys xo
beekster chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
i like the summary matching up to the story

i like draco's uncertaities

i like blaise, ron's attitude, and the flying together but wish there was more of the story, even if it were just more snippets at the end after they've admitted they liked each other

nice work :)
Saisei Tomoe Gozen chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hi ! So first I wanna say that I loved your story :)

That's why I wanted to ask you : would you allow me to translate it in French ? Well as a matter of fact I already did, but what I really wanted to know was if you'd allow me to publish it on this website for all the french speaking readers to enjoy it.

I hope you will say yes ! :)
Praevarus chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
He liked him first! Hahaha. And there was like 2 lines of smut too, that was unexpected XD Aww. I just read a long, quite dark fic and I needed some cute harry/draco-ness or I couldn't have gone to sleep in peace. Now I can :D Slashy dreams FTW. Cute story!
lmj chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
aw,so cute! fan-fluffeeh-tastic! Lol
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So. Effing. Cute. Merlin, I love these boys! You did a fab job :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
omg i think i melted into a pile of goo i loved this
4ebitter chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lovely, a bitchy jealous Malfoy nothing gets better!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
THIS. IS. SO CUTE. 8D Jealous!Draco is adorable. yesheis. X3 I love Drarry :3
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
oooown this was so cute! i love a draco in denial but i do defend harry is much more of a bottom than draco. lovely fic, really