Reviews for Tribal Dances
austheke chapter 1 . 11/6/2012

Far more sensual than sexual, and I actually appreciate that a lot. I found myself focusing more on the story than on the... things other than the story. The sex was almost a backdrop-it moved like water and carried the story. I don't know if that makes sense. But this is lovely, lovely, lovely. Your language is beautiful. Well done!
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is gorgeous and so, so sensual. Beautiful stuff.
Darzeik chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I find it beautiful and really sweet :')
Angel Wings 113 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Very nice. I loved the tale that went along with the rhythm. And it did feel more sensual and loving then erotic and sexual.
NecromancerLuna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was erotic and sensual. As a belly dancer myself, I study tribal dances, I can totally see this one. You did a very good job at dragging out the scene and emotion. and it's a sexy way to tell your lover you're pregnant. If I caught on to that right. My favorite part was your reoccurring theme of the drums. It adds an addictive spice to the story. A job well done I assure you. I'll be checking for more of your stories.
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Lovely story.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
KJun chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Was it good for you too?

AnnaAza chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ahhh...fluff and sex, the perfect combination! I love the story Katata told, why can't I say/write THAT even if I read this stuff? Haha, anyway, great job!
snarkhunter chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is gorgeous. Utterly beautiful, and I love it.

Is she pregnant in this story? I could see this being a way to share that with him.
raptorhunter18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011