Reviews for A Picnic To Remember
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I luved this luv story it was great
Monsterwhales chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Omg I loved it! Can't believe it was a one shot tho! The pace and everything was perfect :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
sorry but it nneds to be rated t because you referenced 'something' and said ass in 20 years later good story though ok bye.
Gamerj1998 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was freaking AMAZING! I absolutely love it.
A Ran and Daichi couple would be pretty cute too. Someone should do something for those two charas.
Foxgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awwwww I love it so cute
Abdolmajed chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I completely loved this fanfic
dearbaby56 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
AMAZING
PanPandaPuff chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
GREAT WORK!
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! This is the best Kukamu fanfic i have ever read! And ive read a bazillion! I love it, not too fast not too slow, their reactions to things were about right, and i totally adore the whole sukiro thing! It was beautiful! 4.5 stars out of 5, i would have given a 5 but notbothering to go and fix mistakes that u knew were there (such as the backpack) just bothers me. Plus i dont like authers notes in the middle of the story. Awesome though!

Ps. One thing i dont get, how could a metal necklace float?
nottrustworthy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
great story
cnet chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
What happen to Ikuto? XD Is he not in the story at all?
Akasaku123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I had watched a episode when Kukai and Amu was sprinting from the train station and the episode went off with them two running and there charas so I said "hmm I wonder what it would be like to read a Amu and Kukai fic?" so here I am, I loved this so much. I might not be a fan because I still like Amu and Ikuto but this could really grow on me. You did a really good job. This is one of my favorites!
JaguarJenny chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was a beautiful story(:
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
love it
Sweetkairiangel chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
LOVED IT! SUPER CUTE! AHHHH :) UR PURE AMAZINGNESS!