Reviews for I Want To Get In Your Genes
Sparklewillshine chapter 19 . 3/25
I love it please write more, I'm begging u
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 1/15
THIS STORY IS GREAT! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
WolfieLiz chapter 19 . 1/7
Such a beautiful and funny story! I I loved it! Shame it came to an end...
Thank you for your work!
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love your pic for this xD
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Haha I finished it! I thought it was a little odd at first, but you have this way of pulling the reader in and it wasn't long before I was hooked and wondering what the next chapter would bring. Sorry I didn't comment till now, I'm a little bad at that sometimes. I got all your bad jokes (including the one about fire crotch, I thought it was funny), though apparently I'm a little slow because I didn't get the pun of the title till two chapters ago. Your're really good at creating your own sci-fi elements to bring this story to life, and though the timeline stuff was a tad confusing at times I was still able to follow it. I really enjoyed it, and hope you continue it sometime :)
nejee chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
This had been such a cute story and I'm wondering when are you going to post the epilogue? XD
CrowneXV chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
You forgot about it, its been two years. (for some reason that sounds like you have time traveled yourself) Its a good story, hopefully one day you can come back and complete it.
pandora vanity chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
sooo close to the end and you stop... what the?

this fic is unique and one of a kind...believe me i have read a lot..A LOT of sasunaru and none of them has this kind of plot... maybe the general idea of time traveling is there and can be considered common in but all your other plot development and setting? none. so would you please finish up this wondrously unique fan-fiction for us hungry readers?
yukikosnow139 chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I love this story! Please update soon! I think an epilogue will be good! With each of the kids grown up, and just how Naruto and Sasuke are doing.
cary99 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Love it
Fujoshi-dono chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
I can't wait for a sequel! This was awesome. I love the humor, how well you write, and the fluff.
Thank you and good job! Can't wait to read more
sasunaru chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Please make a epilogue of this story I loved it:)))
joker chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
mmmm... this's narusasu now?
mewa chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
I loved this story! It was really interesting and the character building was great

I just hated the narusasu on the last chapter x_x I dont know I just cant stand thinking about an uke sasuke...omg

Anyways this was great, and I fell in love with you, like fuck you like sasunaru, nine inch nails aaand the strokes! 3 I dont remember my account here but add me if you want to chat :D
Gemstones chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
Please complete this story soon. I love this to bits. I want to see how naruto fares in his new life as a citizen. I want to know more about their homelife and how much sasuke is proud of him and love him. Also what happens to itachi. Love this love this and hope you update soon!