Reviews for I Want To Get In Your Genes
DnMikado chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh and why would Sasuke divorce Naruto just because Itachi touch him? It's not like they had sex and besides even if they did it would have been rape at least by the way you described Naruto reaction to the whole thing and if Sasuke were to divorce Naruto for being sexually harassed then he's a bigger asshole than I thought! Sorry just had to add that Otherwise great fanfic!
DnMikado chapter 19 . 3/6
Omg that was really good! I loved it and I couldn't stop reading it! So much romance and it was rely funny! Naruto frustrated me sometimes with all his questions when people were trying to make things better BUT I guess that's normal

Spoilers!

I was kind of hopping that Gaara and Naruto were going to become friends in the future. And one what a heart attack I got when Sakura demanded that Sasuke were to have a child with her the normal way and ong how angry I got when Sasuke said yes! I know Naruto demanded that he were to compromise but that is taking it waaaayyyy to far! And how fucking relived I got when Naruto stoped them! I still wish Naruto had slapped Sakura in the face or at least done so to Sasuke -.-' Sure I would have been angry if the guy I loved were stolen from me by some other girl/guy BUT I would never do something like that! And I have actually been in that situation and I have always backed down because I knew the guy only saw me as a friend, sure it hurt but you shouldn't get between two people who already loves each other!

I kind of want to know what happens to Itachi after all of that, what happens to their future them and did they ever visit the past them again? Who took Narutos chip out? Was it itachi or Sai? And most of all, how did their children turn out?!

Thanks for that wonderful fanfic! Nice job! Love it!
yuki22hime chapter 19 . 1/4
next chapter please
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
Oh
Miss, you have a really big imagination!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 19 . 5/5/2016
I thought it was complete without label.
In a why it was a complete fic after they clear the conflict.

Why I read such a Great if not called Amazing fic that only missing one chapter of the EPILOGUE?!
First Sole, and now this.

It should get at least a thousand favs or followers. tch.

I really Love it!

And naruto's first time topping was hilarious!
Both were persistent. at least end up not bad.
They love each other alright.
Narusasu wasn't my preference, but that scene only was enjoyable!

This is my favourite Sasunaru sci-fi fic ever! I don't read sci-fi much, but this clearly Awesome and fun!

I really Love it!
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
love it so far although it's a bit confusing
hotxhotguy chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
Sasuke is a real asshole if he divorces Naruto over this.
hotxhotguy chapter 19 . 12/16/2015
I think you rushed into this chapter. You didn't explain chapter 18 properly. You need to be more elaborate on as to why Sasuke divorced Naruto when Itachi sexually assaulted Naruto. I don't think Sasuke is this bigger of an asshole. Please explain this into a new chapter.
phantomlady13 chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
Really? U're not forgotten ? Well , wheres the next chap then ? Coz I want them *puppyeyes*
UndertaleLover2 chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
I love it please write more, I'm begging u
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 1/15/2015
THIS STORY IS GREAT! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
WolfieLiz chapter 19 . 1/7/2015
Such a beautiful and funny story! I I loved it! Shame it came to an end...
Thank you for your work!
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love your pic for this xD
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Haha I finished it! I thought it was a little odd at first, but you have this way of pulling the reader in and it wasn't long before I was hooked and wondering what the next chapter would bring. Sorry I didn't comment till now, I'm a little bad at that sometimes. I got all your bad jokes (including the one about fire crotch, I thought it was funny), though apparently I'm a little slow because I didn't get the pun of the title till two chapters ago. Your're really good at creating your own sci-fi elements to bring this story to life, and though the timeline stuff was a tad confusing at times I was still able to follow it. I really enjoyed it, and hope you continue it sometime :)
nejee chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
This had been such a cute story and I'm wondering when are you going to post the epilogue? XD