Reviews for I Want To Get In Your Genes
Fi Suki Saki chapter 19 . 5/5
I thought it was complete without label.
In a why it was a complete fic after they clear the conflict.

Why I read such a Great if not called Amazing fic that only missing one chapter of the EPILOGUE?!
First Sole, and now this.

It should get at least a thousand favs or followers. tch.

I really Love it!

And naruto's first time topping was hilarious!
Both were persistent. at least end up not bad.
They love each other alright.
Narusasu wasn't my preference, but that scene only was enjoyable!

This is my favourite Sasunaru sci-fi fic ever! I don't read sci-fi much, but this clearly Awesome and fun!

I really Love it!
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 3/15
love it so far although it's a bit confusing
hotxhotguy chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
Sasuke is a real asshole if he divorces Naruto over this.
hotxhotguy chapter 19 . 12/16/2015
I think you rushed into this chapter. You didn't explain chapter 18 properly. You need to be more elaborate on as to why Sasuke divorced Naruto when Itachi sexually assaulted Naruto. I don't think Sasuke is this bigger of an asshole. Please explain this into a new chapter.
phantomlady13 chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
Really? U're not forgotten ? Well , wheres the next chap then ? Coz I want them *puppyeyes*
UndertaleLover2 chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
I love it please write more, I'm begging u
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 1/15/2015
THIS STORY IS GREAT! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
WolfieLiz chapter 19 . 1/7/2015
Such a beautiful and funny story! I I loved it! Shame it came to an end...
Thank you for your work!
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love your pic for this xD
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Haha I finished it! I thought it was a little odd at first, but you have this way of pulling the reader in and it wasn't long before I was hooked and wondering what the next chapter would bring. Sorry I didn't comment till now, I'm a little bad at that sometimes. I got all your bad jokes (including the one about fire crotch, I thought it was funny), though apparently I'm a little slow because I didn't get the pun of the title till two chapters ago. Your're really good at creating your own sci-fi elements to bring this story to life, and though the timeline stuff was a tad confusing at times I was still able to follow it. I really enjoyed it, and hope you continue it sometime :)
nejee chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
This had been such a cute story and I'm wondering when are you going to post the epilogue? XD
CrowneXV chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
You forgot about it, its been two years. (for some reason that sounds like you have time traveled yourself) Its a good story, hopefully one day you can come back and complete it.
pandora vanity chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
sooo close to the end and you stop... what the?

this fic is unique and one of a kind...believe me i have read a lot..A LOT of sasunaru and none of them has this kind of plot... maybe the general idea of time traveling is there and can be considered common in but all your other plot development and setting? none. so would you please finish up this wondrously unique fan-fiction for us hungry readers?
yukikosnow139 chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I love this story! Please update soon! I think an epilogue will be good! With each of the kids grown up, and just how Naruto and Sasuke are doing.
cary99 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014