Reviews for Keep Running
Haha Pseudonym chapter 5 . 7/10
You absolutely HAVE to update. I swear to god I will die without an update. This and 'Five Times Someone Saved Party Poison' are the two best killjoy fics that I have read and it would a crime to not update this.
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 6 . 5/29
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL NE THAT THIS WILL BE UPDATED. IM BEGGING YOU.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 6 . 4/24
Oh my god you have to update this or I will die. This is so goddamn amazing and so was the previous installmant. Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier but I was too enthralled by the story. You are such a talented writer I can't wait to see more of this. Really your stories are a gift to the world.
nerdgirl11 chapter 6 . 3/12
PLEASE TELL ME THERES MORE. PLEASE THIS IS AMAZING. I NEED THIS. PLEASE ILYSM THANK U FOR THIS STORY
update pls ;w;
bowdowntothesupernatural chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I wish u would update!
Haley chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Please update
Adamglambertlover chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
More i want more
Adamglambertlover chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Leave my baby party poison alone what did he do? Ok stupid question. But still
WoodThrushSings chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I came across "Five Times..." a little while ago, and that led me here. These two stories are hands down the best Killjoys fanfic I've ever read and some of the best fanfic I've read, period. No disrespect to MCR, but you have taken what was-let's be honest-a thinly drawn story and created a work of art out of it. These characters are so three-dimensional that it feels like you borrowed them from a full-length movie or maybe a book series. The fact that YOU can actually claim responsibility for them in almost all but the original concept should say a lot to you about your writing ability.

I think perhaps the greatest strength of these stories is that they pack a huge emotional punch, and they do that by building deep, layered relationships between the characters. The bond between the Killjoys and, in particular, Party Poison's friendship with little Grace, are incredibly moving. You know how to set powerful scenes that really tug at the heart strings, and they work so well because of the back stories and inner thought life you've built for this close-knit group.

I see that you stopped writing this well over a year ago. I sincerely hope that the recent debut of the comics will inspire you to continue it. It's a beautiful, evocative, exciting story, and it would be a terrible shame to let it remain unfinished.
thisizchiara chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Ok so I found five times someone saved party poison and cried like seven times and now I went on to read this one and you really need to update it I see that it's been a while but you can't just leave the reader hanging for eternity, your not that evil, are you?
PureSlytherinQueen chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Really terrific story! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! Please continue writing.

Rebel Lullaby
Livvy chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
This is amazing!
You have a talent in writing and I really need to find out what happens next!
Pretty please?:)
LaserLace chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
This is one of the best fanfics that I've ever read ever. It would be completely awesome to find out what happens next! Really great work, you're a wonderful writer :)
Keep Running!