Reviews for SasoDei: Dirty Little Secret
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
OMF TELL HER TO GET AN ACCOUNT PLEEEAASSSE I NEED MORE OF HER SASODEI-LOVE PLEASE SO GOOD AND CUTE

Basically I am saying that she has a very nice writing style and her grammar and spelling is amazing. The way the story flowed was flawless and had a strong plot line. I do consider this a definite LEMON status rather than a lime because of the intensity and detail of Sasori and Deidara's "happy happy joy joy time" XD But whatever, it's citrus! Anyways, please try to convince her that she would make a lovely addition in the FanFiction dot net SasoDei family •-•
sarahjadams96 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I hate reading. I realy do but i fell in love with yaoi the first time my freind showed me. I grew to like Itadei, and was fine with Sasodei. I started reading more and more SasoDei, and i loved this one. Nice work!
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was hot *drools*
Your friend is very good at writing; give her my compliments :)
KpopAndAnime chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was amazingly sexy!
ShizuoxIzaya666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Love it
naruto chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Cool speech,un(shit,why am i always use to say"un" like Deidara?)
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Rendezvous ! XDD
Isy-dance chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow! This story was awesome! Tell her I love her writing style and that she is a very talented writer!

Does she have an account yet? If not tell her to go for it already XD
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow I loved this story it was great and even though there wasn't any diologue the feelings were clear and perfect, I think this was truly amazing great job.
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
very very nice!:D
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Tell the writer that she's fantastic for me. X3

I myself am too nervous to submit anything I've ever written.. I'm glad she let you submit this.

I love the double use of the first mini paragraph, again at the end..

The story was well written.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Mandy, I want you to know that this fic is awesome. I read it once in a while when bored to death, and it gets me everytime. Even if it isn't quite as explicit as all of your others, it still has so much emotion and nice detail. ;)

I know that you always say you suck at dialogue, that being the main reason why you try not to include much in your un-pulbished fics, but I still vouch that you should have at least tried. That being said, you still managed to make a great read!

PLEASE, PLEASE just get an account. *Virtually gives you a pat on the back* You'd be a great author(ess) to have around and then we could be...friendly rivals, or whatever! Or, hell, if you don't want to get a separate account, I am willing to let you share mine with me since we're roommates now!
CodyRexBeth chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awww I LOVED this! If she hasn't created an account by now she really should. This was amazingly well written and the fact that there was no dialog made it even more interesting, amazing, and unique. I lved reading this and I hope more comes soon.

~Macbeth~
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was pretty good. There really wasn't any dialogue in it- I actually think there wasn't any. I think that the fact that it had no dialogue in it made it even more awesome. Not many people can write more than a page without dialogue. The emotions were pretty deep too, and I got a sense of the character's personalities as well. I liked that although it did have sexual content in it, it wasn't just smut. It actually had a plot and a meaning. I defiantly think your friend should get an account, and write. Nicely done.

-Nic