Reviews for A Protective Streak
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awesome story!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
AWWWWWW! The Holmes bros. You gotta love them:)
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Telula13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So what happens to John?
muSiC xx AdiCt chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Another chapter maybe? Please!
Athena's-Dragon-138 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
PLEASE write another part to this! You can't just leave us there!
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wonderful job. It's a good thing you used short sentences during the more dramatic parts. This helped create the tense atmosphere and gave a great result. I was hoping there would be something about John being found at the end but the whole story's still great.
Saskie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aww very suitable ending to that bloody cliff-hanger!
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
good work, I hope there is more to come!
Noelle M chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was so...awesome! The beginning to middle were very angsty, very mentally-based. Everything was mostly a thought-process, which made it feel like we were getting a small glimpse of the inner workings of the characters.

I like to read other fanfiction authors' versions of what the ending will be. I honestly have no idea, but there are endless choices from which we have to choose. The creators gave us such a short cliffhanger ending, so there are many interpretations of it until they come out with season 2. I'm glad you joined the bandwagon in this because it's a very interesting concept. The possibilities are endless with this idea.

The last few parts were very entertaining and sweet. :) I liked how you showed their brotherly love for each other.
Cerbolt chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aww poor Sherlock, I always thought head injuries are the worst thing he could have, a man that prides himself in his mind and to have his mind scrambled like that must be torture. Very well done, will there be more?
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was really nicely done and I enjoyed listening to Mycroft's thoughts as the rescue unfolded and later as he waited with Sherlock for news about John. It felt very in character and the brotherly affection was touching without being over the top.

I really enjoyed this :)
Chick chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was so beautiful! Very well written. Thank you for this!
xkittybluex chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
aaaaaaaw i love it :) big brother mycroft, concussed sherlock. very well done! the ending made me smile