Reviews for My Way Through the Dark
DixieAnnabelle chapter 19 . 8/20
I love to read... and it really hurts me to find such an amazing story that I just can't stop reading to find that it is unfinished, and has not been updated in since 2011. You are a truly talented writer and I do hope that you finish this wonderful tale of Jasper and Bella's. I will be following this story and hope to see updates soon.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 2/11
Cant wait for more. Please update soon.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 19 . 3/16/2015
I wish this story was completed! This is amazing!
Tandr23 chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
do u plan to continue?
destructive secret chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Please come back and finish this! Please?
PixieH chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
Lol!

I'm loving this x
J.DRAST chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Hello. Been readin your story today and I must say, I really like it! 'Course now I am a wee bit disappointed that it's not got anymore updates to read yet. Got me hangin'...! So I'll be downright excited when you get 'round to adding more chapters to this marvelous story. I'm too anxious for the battle! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
viola1701e chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Ah, i love this story! I had a few laughs and alomost cried! Please keep writing cause I am looking forward to the family reunion and the wolfs!
JXB Addicted chapter 19 . 9/6/2011
Damn, way to go Jasper! LOL! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
now that sounds like fun...post again soon.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 19 . 9/5/2011

please update soon!
hlmom2004 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
good so far
together25x3 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
I love it! Great chapter as usual! I can't wait until the Cullens see her and I DEFINATELY can't wait until she confronts Edward and he finds out that Jasper and Bella are mates! Please update soon.
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 9/4/2011