Reviews for My Way Through the Dark
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 19 . 3/16
I wish this story was completed! This is amazing!
Tandr23 chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
do u plan to continue?
destructive secret chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Please come back and finish this! Please?
PixieH chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
Lol!

I'm loving this x
J.DRAST chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Hello. Been readin your story today and I must say, I really like it! 'Course now I am a wee bit disappointed that it's not got anymore updates to read yet. Got me hangin'...! So I'll be downright excited when you get 'round to adding more chapters to this marvelous story. I'm too anxious for the battle! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
viola1701e chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Ah, i love this story! I had a few laughs and alomost cried! Please keep writing cause I am looking forward to the family reunion and the wolfs!
JXB Addicted chapter 19 . 9/6/2011
Damn, way to go Jasper! LOL! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
now that sounds like fun...post again soon.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 19 . 9/5/2011

please update soon!
hlmom2004 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
good so far
together24x3 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
I love it! Great chapter as usual! I can't wait until the Cullens see her and I DEFINATELY can't wait until she confronts Edward and he finds out that Jasper and Bella are mates! Please update soon.
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
lol! That was hilarious!
krystal214 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
Well that was unexpected and so much fun. I can't believe that they were fighting their urges so hard. Great fun filler chapter.
Sonja Whitlock chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
Just completed all 19 chapters and have enjoyed the Journeys of Bella so far. I can't to read about when she ends up encountering Edward and Alice and she is definitely going to be a force to be encounter when the battle begins. I hope Jake accepts her with open arms and their friendship will always remain in tact.