Reviews for The Only Logical Option
Kjadeg chapter 1 . 6/15
The simple fact that Damian would do this makes it so much greater then it already is.

Dick is so oblivious sometimes. And Damian being the adorable little freak he is:) I love my sons and all their craziness.

This was one of the first Damidick fic's I've read and I am so glad I did!
Cat-lover14 chapter 1 . 6/8
Only Damian. He's so Creepy/Adorable.
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
This was so cute! I love how logical Damian was trying to be about it, while Dick was just not computing everything. You did an amazing job! :)
lunalovelloyd chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I laughed too hard from this XD
achillius chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
i love this
WonderStarLord chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Weird as FUUUUUUUUDGE but hilarious.
Nalia chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Isn't um... a damion ten and dick... a 20 soemthing?
Cartlin chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
It's not a no...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Love this so much! Damian is so cute! I like how you included the fact that Dick is Bi
hawtphoenix chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
dude...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! and this line " When I am of age, I shall have trained myself to be a suitable lover worthy of your experience." will go down in history as the best pick up line ever. My grandchildren will read about it. What a time to be alive.
Kinya1987 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
You should differently continue this, fanfic, in another form, perhaps- Damian brings it up again, and inserts the Al-ghoul heritage- And Grayson seeks help, in the form of Timothy Drake or Jason- who contemplate what the little demon is saying, and agree with said demon. but with minor changes- (inserting themselves in the marriage and eventually Dick seeks out Batman to knock some sense into his brothers-
I just wanted more- it was additively good read. i laughed my ass off-
moonlightfrog chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
The weirdest fic I've ever read about Damian hitting on Dick. XD
rosemarygreeneyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOL! This was hilarious! I was just reading this, cracking up at Damian's speech. So funny and really well written. Love it!

-Rosemary
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aw, it would be cool to see another chapter with peoples reactions to Damian's proposition to Dick because you just know Bruce has cameras everywhere. :)