Reviews for Let Chaos Reign: Family
RetickLover chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Loved it. Once more. The whole Mythology element is just plain awesome xD
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This mini series was so so so cute!
SarcasmSpeaksVolumes chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was cute XD. I loved the other story too, I just haven't reviewed it, I apologize for that, but it was grand! I'm really new to the who BTR slash theme but your stories caught my eye so... yeh... I liked it XD
btrfan88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
oh my god the ending was to cute. one again love your work.
Boston Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I just read all three stories straight through and they were great! I love this concept of godLogan it's just so cool. And I love how he is this great, all powerful being, but Kendall still gets to top. Hot ;) Kogan is awesome.

It's great to see you writing again. I really enjoy your stuff and I hope to see more!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was so boss! It was totally enhanced by me listening to "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again" from Phantom Of The Opera. Haha. It was awesome.

This was so good. I wanna give Kendall a hug. I love how he tops a god. Still not out of my brain, thanks to you.

Okay, have to go. It's thundering and Cheeky has a very terrified puppy on her hands...
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hahah, those two go at it like rabbits. XD Ahhh this was short but sweet. :) It's so good to see that you are fine and doing well! I was worried about you!

Congratulations, and keep the good job up!

~Miracle Of Oracles
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*SPAZZES* I love this! (which really is that a surprise?) This is amazing! And I just w I love you and I love your writing and you're AH-MAZING! :3 I hope work goes well! :3 and again, in case you didn't get it, I LOVED THIS! X3
Cap't Mo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I liked it. Can't wait to read more Let Chaos Reign stories. Keep up the good work!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*tackles you in a hug* YOU'RE BACK! Welcome back! Miss yooo! D

awww... starting with soem romantic teasin are we? CUTE KYAA!

Aww... poor Kenny... :( and poor Logie for having to decline that T_T

awww... SO nice of Logie to do so! KYAA! oh and a 'reward' eh? *dirty thoughts and drool* KYAAA!

TWAS AWESOME! SOOOOO Glad to see you still alive _ and yes me read the profile! though I can't remmeber much cuz It's been a while and I've had lots on my mind so... sowwy! but hope it's all okay _ Anywaz, AWESOME! This Verse still has my heart _ It's SO AMAZING! mostly cuz it's a one of a kind. It's SO awesome!
Love and Peace Forever chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You made me squeal when I saw this one-shot. I've really missed you around these fandoms and I was wondering where you went. Anyways welcome back and a beautiful one-shot like always, no words need to be explained. Beautiful, Brilliant Job you did like always. Keep it up :)

- Love and Peace Forever
gleechild chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I had read your profile note a few weeks back and was hoping eventually things would settle down for you. I'm sorry you went through all that and I hope things are getting better...

I literally squeaked when I saw the alert for the new story in my inbox. Then I tweeted about it. And THEN I opened and read the story. heheee

This was a wonderful return to your godly universe and, while it was short, it also did everything it needed to. Logan really is selfless and amazing and I loved that he found a loophole to help Kendall. It just showed (like Logan has already proven absolutely and completely) his love for Kendall. This story made me smile ;) Thanks for that.

And welcome back, hon!