Reviews for The Loving Dead
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Please right more soon :)
ChronicLegCramp-Since'99 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Are you gonna continue this? I hope so! Its really good! :)
Deven chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
It's so good! Please make another chapter.
lip-loves-speirs chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
This is lovely. Wish there was more.
Herrin Kiki chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I can't wait until the next update! This is a great story and you are a wonderful author!
Stephano'sHat chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
AndradeFreak chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I know its been a while but I would love to see an update to this. It's beautifully written, and has had me hooked since the first sentence. I love how you incorporate many of the details of the film, like Jonah's ghost in the television set and the mirror. It adds so much reasoning behind all the ghostly manifestations Matt goes through in the film as well. Plus I ship Matt/Jonah hard, it's pratically canon when you look at it. If only the way you tell it could have been incorporated in the film.
basserandstuff chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Awesome story! I love all of the details and everything. This is probably a long shot, but I hope you continue this story one day! ;)
sithmarauder chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This is really, really good. The describes, the mood you've managed to create - it's fantastic. I am drawn in more and more with every segment. Please say you'll update this? c:
IvanBraginski'sMine chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
This is GREAT! I (AKA super-critic)can't even find any real errors keep writing when you can!
grace chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
WTF and i love how he doesnt out any thought on how THEIR GGAAAYYYYY! jonah is noooott! wtf this wus my fav untill u turned em gay! i got nothin againtst em but reeeaalllyy
57r4n63 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
This is fantastic! I love how you approach the writing and the idea. Can't wait for more! This is satisfying so many cravings I had for this pair. C:
casdeanlvr4lyf chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Well written story. I'll be waiting for an update :)
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You have made me fall in love with this fandom. And Matt/Jonah. I really enjoyed this. It is unique the way you showed Jonah's POV throughout the chapter. Anyway, thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
JtotheONAH chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
OMG Ok, first of all, I love it! I'm so loving it and there is more to come, right? I love that your changing the movie a bit. They weren't quite as daring as they should have been;)Matt/Jonah just makes sense. Second of all, I'm SO HAPPY to see an active story in this fandom! I just "discovered" (for lack of a better description) it and was so excited to see what people had come up with for it. Surprised and saddened to see it's virtually inactive and-le gasp-hetero! You have my full attention and I hope there is more to this story because I'm REALLY happy with it and I love it!