Reviews for Highschool Hazards
Meegan chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
Are you going to update?
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
Pleasseeeee update this!
sonckad chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
Please update soon :)
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
I'm really enjoying this and I really hope you have plans to continue/finish this. The plot is awesome, I love the characters (they are exactly as I would imagine them to be if they were actually in HS)

Looking forward to the next update (and the ones after) even if it is nearly a year later LOL ;)
ddst44 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
please update soon, I realised you havent updated for a while but please for all the fans out there, finish this story
Guest chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Update?
Please?
Pleeeeaaaaaassseee?
TinaraXx chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Please update again :)
Seddie chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
I'm reading and I totally love it! More shameless Tiva fluff please! Doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you update :D
TheGirlOnTheHill chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Love, love, love!
can we have Ziva threaten Tony with a paper-clip?
or mabey a credit-card, plastic cutlery? Love those scenes!
TheGirlOnTheHillx
TivaCaskettJisbon chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
Amazing I love this story please update soon! :)
TIVA 4EVER chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
Hi! You wouldn't believe how much I love this. I've read a lot of high school Tiva fics, and yours is by far da best eva! I just read all 23 chapters, like just now! I love that Ziva got injured, but she was okay. You handled that well. Also, my thoughts on season 10: 1. There should have been more elevator Tiva in the premeire. 2. In episode 4, I love when Ziva says, "Cute, but you had your chance." 3. I didn't like that Tony's goldfish was named Kate. 4. I loved the scene where Ziva talks to Tony about Tali, and I melt when he touches her shoulder. 5. I didn't like how Tony's dad didn't say anything about Tony and Ziva like he usually does. 6. I love the, "Ziva David, did you just quote a movie?" Ziva- "No, I quoted a book that was made into a movie." Keep writing. This was great!
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Why do you insist on updating late but then saying something witty and post an amazing chapter so I'm not angry anymore? Just asking.
Ro 'FlyinBootay chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
I love this story it makes me laugh everytime i read a chapter
miss-tarletone chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
Very great chapter! I was just laughing through the whole thing! That's good though, because of the whole "you know where I live" thing and all the prom talk, and everything was fun, and I LOVED the part about the waffles!

I'm glad the show is back, but there were only a few seconds of tiva, and they skipped over most of the hurt/comfort. I was a little disappointed too, that Gibbs just stabbed him, I was kind of expecting something bigger, more fantastic, I guess.
FunInTheAlternateUniverse chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Your welcome. I call the excitement associated with NCIS 'spontaneous combustion'. In honor of the episode Heartbreak.