Reviews for Journey To Refuge
Lacolet chapter 21 . 6/20
I just reread the entire beloved series after many, many years and was not ready for it to end. However, a friend suggested I check out fanfiction and after some time I did. I was quite surprised at the quality of writing. I appreciate your efforts and skill of storytelling, and also knowing/understanding the depth of this story and the players. Thank you very much for the effort you are making and also for giving more life to these beloved characters. I am hopeful that time opens up for you to continue. Bravo.
Esther chapter 21 . 4/22
akuli chapter 21 . 4/18
Great story, got me hooked. Will there be more chapters soon please?
jessbrimer chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
This is amazing. Please keep writing!
Oito Y chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
Pretty fucking awesome story. One of my new faves 3! Also, I have a suggestion as for a line you could add, from Durc's POV, basically what he "hears them saying":

"Koreka ni djakisa? Nomuru ni kaze no kyou ti! Denmo no shonkyo tzai, ni karo furezhi na hibiya!"

Translation: "Don't you get it? The Nomuru (Flatheads) are bad! They must be here to take what's ours, and WE won't allow it!"

I was thinking it should be said by a middle-aged man named Koric, whose daughter was raped by a clan man (for whatever reason), and she had her hand severed somewhere in the time period that she was "missing". ( I came up with that on the spot, to be honest. My mom must be SO proud right now... : )
wendums chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
Please contact keep us waiting to long for further chapters. Thank you
Rachel Ashleigh chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
A really enjoyable read, please carry on with the story.
selafay chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
Please continue...
vicious chapter 21 . 3/30/2015
i like it so far and hope u continue it.
ronii.maca chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
Ah... I think I see what you are doing... sneaky sneaky! Glad you picked the story back up. Had to go back up. had to go back and re-read it when I got the update email but am glad I did. My only recommendation would be to place a "20 years earlier" warning/message when dealing with you know whose mother. ( Super excited about that part though!) Hope to read more soon!
multibodoke chapter 21 . 3/19/2015
I love it! please keep going!
madcraftermom chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
I cannot tell you how happy and excited I am that you've picked this story up after such a long hiatus! When I got the email of an update, I didn't even recognize the title.

It had been so long, I actually went back to Chapter 1 and read it all in the last two hours. :)

It's sad about Ura, but I hope everything else progresses well with the two groups now. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thank you, again, for returning to this story.
dmahan chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
just loved it, I am in total suspense, hungry for more asap. thanks for writing it
Gary aka dadunce chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Well written. Looking forward to the ending. I hope to read soon in the future some of your own stuff. Keep up the good work.