Reviews for Submit
Dragon34 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
So good fic. Unusual pairing. I did notice you started off in 1st person and then switched to 3rd mid paragraph. Be careful with that. But overall pretty good. Keep writing.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
. . . o_o
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
wow...just...wow
DanielleFerguson chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
will there be more to this story ? love asura
Soulxmaka chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Cool
FW Wandering chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I really like this. Not much of this kind of pairing on here.
gingerkidz99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
more more more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ending...so...creepy... CREEPY.
Kinbix chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You should make another chappie about maka getting pregos and soul looking for asura because he wants to find his miester... So. Sound like a good idea? (•U•)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
MusicLuv101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I... I'm... I'm... I don't know what I am... this is...this is... I think I... erm... why don't I just edit this before I give my opinion? The grammar was quite fine, but the point of view confused me. At first, it was 1st person, then as it progressed it changed to 3rd. I suppose you meant to put it in 1st but out of habit it turned to 3rd. Also, why is it when you write the narrative it says "Asura", but when you write her saying his name it says "Ashura"? Ah, anyway, I actually liked the fic. It was original, I promise you that, and i quite like it. You should write more for this pairing.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
The song is perfect with the story!
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
YAY! Asura lemons ROCK! eeheheehehehehhehe
skulledRenaissance chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I like how it's placed together, I like ALL OF ET. Call me a perv, and i;ll agree. Good job, if theres a sequel, it'll be great, I'm sure
P8ON T chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved the last part. "Ashura-chan" oh my gosh i can just imagine that! This was so great and I looked up the song too, now i'm listening to it over and over again. Thanks