Reviews for Giving up the Ghost
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Love
blah.blee.blah chapter 25 . 2/4/2017
Just finished re-reading this fic again and it's still just as good as the first time I read it!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Agh the ending could have been better. Story as a whole was amazing though, so I'll let it slide! You're a great writer.
arcticponkey chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Finally read it 'till the end! I love that it's a happy ending but I believe you couldn't done better. I kind of missed another surprise at the end? Can't really explain in English - I'm sorry! But that's just minor critisism anyways :)

Faved!
arcticponkey chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Been reading your story for a while now and only wanted to comment on the last chapter but after reading this one I just wanna say ...
I KNEW IT!
:D ever since you first mentioned Emily's spirit being weird I already thought about coma! Omg, sry, I'm really excited now! It's a good think there are much more chapters to go for me now :) Hope Naomi gets a second chance.
Brilliant, very original fic! Faved now :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
I really like this story and Foster was an evil mental nutcase and I the story was unique and awesome.
imbornqueenofklutz chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
I love how this story was written, it'll keep you reading towards the end. It has made me smile like an idiot, laugh and even cry and most of all it has made me hate John Foster even more. Oh, it also makes me want to ready/study staffs about giving up the ghost. Well done mate! This is the second Naomily story of yours that I've read.!

Cheers,
-F
Tofu9162 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
aww that last chapter is perfect! I was hoping I'd be able to read about them at the lake for real and you made it happen! oh gosh I'm sad this is over but I'm happy it ended like this and I'm torn between the happy and the "Crap, what am I supposed to do with my life now?! What else can I read that measures up to this?" If you really wanted to cheer me up I guess continuing On Thin Ice or Surviving Bristol might do the trick ;) ahaha, but for real you are one of the Skins fic masterminds and I love everything of yours that I've read so far!
Tofu9162 chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
"Gee mum, that'll stop her from thinking we're out to get her." Naomi remarked dryly as Gina finished doubling the knots of the makeshift bindings. - LOL! and was that a HP reference of Katie and Effy needing a reminder that this isn't the time for that?! if random coincidence then I will still give you credit for it haha
Tofu9162 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
WHAT?! Nooo not Effy! Ughhhh you are def a mastermind :/ I don't know how to handle this trickery...unless the investigator lady is trying to frame Eff and brought her there?
Tofu9162 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
why do I have a feeling that the police/investigator lady is involved or did this to Emily? I think Sophia is the "Snape" of this story where you want to believe its him because he is so mean and seems evil :/ but like all great mysteries the obvious choice is seldom the right one. Anyway I figured it was about time I reviewed this story! I absolutely hated it at first and stopped reading for about a week after finding out Emily was dead. Then I realized it may be like a "Just Like Heaven" type thing where Reese Witherspoon was just in a coma so I kept reading and BAM! I KNEW there must be a way for Emily to come back :D I figured it out pretty early on but wasn't sure how you would play it out - Coma, only there when she dreams, close to death but not quite dead...anyways I'm soooo ridiculously hooked I'm going to keep reading! This is freakin epic though and you are a mastermind!
Fishy chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
This story was amazballs. I read all chapters in one go!
Charlie chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
Fucking immense story :D
fitchfitchfitch chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow, this fic is looking amazing already. :)
larilopess chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
jesus christ i'm actually crying, and it's not the first time while reading this story. congratulations, really. it's beautiful, the love is so innocent and my god all the things about ghosts and stuff like that.. i can't even haha just congratulations and thanks for writing and sharing it with us :)