Reviews for Take Me Away
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
He imagined how wonderfully tight she would clamp over his dick, the thought sending shivers down his spine. LMAO!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Seto groaned along with her, the single word becoming his mantra. It felt so good. LMAO! I see they’re having anal sex…
REALLY STEAMY Chapter!
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Clit, shaved pussy? Well I guess there’s no more sugar coating…
She was wet. So gloriously wet and tasty that he greedily licked at every part of her, even jabbing his tongue into her core. LMAO!
Now lemme get this straight she’s had his penis inside her many times but she’s never fully seen it? SMH. Doesn’t she know you have to view the goods before you do anything?
Her tongue lashed out at it, LMAO!
Pushing him down onto the bed, she leaned over top of him, placing her soaking pussy near his mouth as she continued to suck and lick at his throbbing dick. He complied happily, an unspoken agreement to help each other toward their release. I got confused, this sounds like position 69 or whatever you call it, and…then “He rolled over, forcing his way on top so he could press farther into her,” I’m confused, he was on the bottom (head to foot), she’s on the top (foot to head), he turns over so that he’s on top (head to foot) tasting more of her juices? I’m confused as to what position they’re now in. He’s not in a stooped position, now tasting her, as she’s still in the position from foot to head?
"No..." she gasped. "I want you to cum inside me." The demand was forceful, a first for the shy girl, and Seto found himself turning his body around to do as she said, her sudden control turning him on. More confusion, to me It seems I’m reading that she is giving him a blow job. So what is he turning his body around to? I think I got, he turned around and entered her vagina.
So basically he was late for work I assume, or didn’t bother to show up.
Sex scenes were steamy!

Great Chapter!
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
He thought more highly of her than anyone else. His dominating nature took a backseat as his need to appreciate her properly took the lead. He didn't want his selfishness to end it all so soon. That sounds about right if they would’ve actually had a relationship in the show…
AMAZING CHAPTER! Omg! Kaiba married Kisara and is deeply in love ….
The sex scene was interesting to read with all the sugar coating, the funniest part was comparing him to an orchestra…..LOL! The sex scenes were STEAMY! Good work! I can’t’ wait to read the other chapters!
reader chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Well-written and super hot, but it just seems like original smut that you could have inserted any characters' names into.
Kissykaibaxx chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This is soo amazing!~ please update more soon x
tanchick chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
this was really good.
Mamoru4ever chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Goddamn, all that sexy sm*t right there *o* I love it so much! ! Grr, I am so jealous of your detail too! ! Lol, I'm loving this - have fun with writing all the glorious s3x XDD
Mamoru4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Okay, DAMN!

That was both sexy AND beautiful, I love it! ! The detail was really great too 8D And I love the line with Seto not wanting his selfishness getting in the way :D

Oh, I'm loving this already! ! XD
KisaraKaiba chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
more?
AvatarRai chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Love it! the world needs more setoxkisara happy-ending-like stories
Screw the rules I have money chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This is really well written, one of the best Kaiba/Kisara storys I have read in a while. Update :)
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
YEAH RAUNCHY SETO AND KISARA SEX! hahaha loved it. :) it was really sweet at the end.
Sammie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this was incredibly well-written. you are wonderful at writing. keep up the great work!