Reviews for Two Lonely Children
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
A good story that needs to be continued. Good work!
EnderReeder chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I really hope you keep updating this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
The ox cart is going to be a running joke, isn't it? And now the fun begins with Naruto having a buch of outcasts with him. Their the anti-Akatsuki! That means about seven or so outcasts left until he's got a team to be awesome with! Now how does he get Sasuke to join?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Oh, so he's eight? that works then. Wait, then Hinabi was three and she beat Hinata. I guess most kids are cruel at that age to some extent.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I'm imagining them to be a bit older than you probably intended. They just seem a bit more mature than the age you are probably suggesting would indicate. I'm not sure of the exact ages you planned, but I'd see them as around ten or eleven maybe. If the characters do ninja stuff at a slightly older age, that makes both more sense and has room for more things.
melamariannie chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Oh my God! got interesting, which I will be your answer? Great chapter, kisses
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
nice chapter.
procon chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Awwww Gaara! You've no clue how much I FLIPPIN LOVE GAARA! Going through the story I gotta say I think this is so awesome! Jiraiya is my first favorite sannin and Tsunade second! I wonder if you'll have her pop in at some point! GAARA SHOULD GO WITH THEM! Ohmygod they belong together! I know you haven't updated this and I really hope you will! Loved it!
Runadaemon chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Ooh. Can you imagine the shit fest the hidden villages would have if they all went around collecting the jinchuuriki? It's certainly be safer traveling together, but then Gaara wouldn't come to love his village. Hmmm. A conundrum.
Pointer3109 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Like I didn't see that one coming.
The sad part is Suna might actually let him go.

Enjoyed it.
Chevymaster420 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Excellent job will there be another i would love to see this story unfold even more.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Love the story line and how you portrait the characters. Please make more chapters it's a great story, hope you carry on :)
Cyber Naruto chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Very interesting fan fiction and very impressive i really hope to see more like this in the future.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Oh? I love how they fixated on the ox cart. XD
The Lazy Bastard chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
take me with you. (so many manga/stories/...eroge games... and yet still the perfect cliffhanger moment) i was right, this story does interest me alot and i can't wait to read more.