Reviews for Sex In A Can
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 2 . 2/21
This was a great short story I'm glad I reread it.
Valleygoat chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
i never get tired of reading this!
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
love it u got a wild imagination
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Wow this was interesting and sesshomaru a stripper is to funny I loved it and it was awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
The ending is so funny.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
This story was funny!
DeathDagger chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This was so cute...lol
learningtoL0VE chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OMG! I totally loved it! This is the most wonderful and the most erotic story that I have ever read!
otomelove chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
How is it that this story has less than 30 reviews? One

Of the best lemons I've read! Detailed and juicy. Just reviewed your other story and I love your lemons. You are so meticulous and vivid with your writing. Makes it hard to finish reading without wanting some
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
i like this. maybe you can have one where sess brings a modle friend for sango b/c obviously kagome's his and she's not sharing! and maybe rin can get jealous and SK can get serious! i love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Nice but completely disgusted about Sango... Don't like her much so for me I couldn't read the rest since she smelled his jacket like a nasty stalker...
casedeputy chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I would be occupied my self with those dreams!Loved the ending with Sango it was the funniest thing ever!
PaulaWaula chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
one word WOW
LovesDepp chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
too hot and too funny
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.