Reviews for Taken but not Forgotten
FYI chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
Brilliant story.
Ditte3 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. Both James and Jack are adorable kids. And they and evén Teague are in character.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
Love this! Hoping for a sequel
the17thmuse chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
This AU is fantastic.
Thousandsmiles chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
Cool. I enjoyed this. :)
AJ Nuggets chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
Hey!
Well done! I really enjoyed your story. I like the idea of James be raised by the pirates, especially by Teague an Jack (and I like that James calls Jack his brother). You have a wonderful writing style. You have written a wonderful story. And i love it!
Loki94 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh, This story sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read more.
I love this pairing.
-Loki94
SGAmvmm chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Love your version of POTC.. James and Jack are my favorite characters.. Its good to read about them and their families.. I hope to see more stories like this, especially James and his dad..
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
I'm glad that Lawrence Norrington has shown love to James! That was a wonderful thing to read! :)
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
NOOOOOOOO! please don't kill Jack!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is fantastic! I love it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
OMG is all that I can say on this whole story. I been looking for a Sparrow/James being raised as brothers story so long time and I don't know HOW I missed this a long time ago?

At anyway at least I found it at last huh?

Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel of this that would be like the next movie or so. Hopefully James won't die of course or he does but do a Jack Sparrow and be risen from the dead or something.

GREAT story. :)
Umeko chapter 24 . 1/2/2012
Nice happy ending. Sequel in the manner of Dead Man's Chest? Anyhow, I enjoyed that bit about Jack and James and their little encounters with certain ladies during the course of the escape. I do believe the soldier deserved what he got breaking up the lady's lip-lock with a dashing pirate. :)
Smilindolfin chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Lovely end! This story is one of my favorites! Thank you for writing!

"Even the Admiral winced at the resounding SMACK!" I loved that bit...poor Jack!

~Dolfin
Agent047 chapter 24 . 12/30/2011
Great ending. :) Again, I really like how you've worked the alternate story into the original without making it cheesey or boring. The last line, repaying a life for a life, was fantastic.

I'm sorta curious... how would this continue through the sequels?

Thanks for writing! :)