Reviews for Life After Wedding Bells
PocaSmithLover chapter 20 . 2/24
I loved this story I have been obsessed with Cinderella lately and this story made my dreams come true ;) good job
Em345 chapter 20 . 1/5
I love it really
I wished for something to happen and it did your story came
Mizuki Battleborn chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
wow that was wonderful
twlightbella chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Katherine Elizabeth and Greg and Lucy Beth ar happy but not when Greg's father the king died
ayu8n chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I love that you named him Greg! It fits him. I don't know enough about Disney's version of Cindy to know if that is his "official" name, so I am going to assume you came up with it.
This is a nice start to "Happily ever after"! Again, I love your writing. :-)
animestarz96 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
I loved it! You should do more, I can't find any like this ! :)
CrystalBud chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
That was so cute
CrystalBud chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
How sad, great story by the way.
Rose Liner chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
OH MY FLIPPING GOSH! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! 1.)I loved how you kept the characters personalities steady and remarkably accurate. 2.)I only spotted a handful of errors while reading. 3.)I was able to use imagery and it was more like watching a movie in my head. 4.)I ADORE the fact that it had so many features that spiked suspense, curiosity, happiness, and many other emotions. 5.)You have a splendid imagination and it was incredibly enjoyable and shows major potential. 6.)You Used all of the characters and then some in this beautiful story of your's and I loved Rachel! 7.)It was Truely a Happily Ever After. :)
Heaven's Miracle chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
OMG! Mini Cinderella! Love this, it's so cute and really romantic.
K chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Absolutely excellent and enticing fanfic.
Well Done.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE STORY! THANK YOU :) :)
suns and stars chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
nice intro
The Animanga Girl chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Owwww :')
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Could you please keep going with this story? I think it's wonderful!