Reviews for Hey Rachel
strawberrymacchiato chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Superb. You had me at Kaepora Gaebora, seriously! Very, very cute, and including the Hey Arnold dynamic just fits so well with Quinn and Rachel. Especially Jacob Ben Israel breathing heavily behind Quinn and her punching him! So wonderful, and very realistic:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! THIS WAS HILARIOUS XD XD XD XD XD

SO MANY PARALLELS BETWEEN HELGA AND QUINN OMY GAWD HAHAHAHAHA
Jules-Day chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love this. More than words can express. Crack!fic gold. All the awards!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh my goodness! I spent the whole time reading this laughing so hard roflmao. I think I just hurt my ribs lollol. It's one of the most hilarious fics I've ever read XDD Quinn's shrine of Rachel and her blatant lesbian crush on Rachel were funny and cute at the same time XDD I loved the ending. Thanks for sharing!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahah! I LOVE THIS. it's pure awesomeness
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Fun one-shot, I enjoyed it!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I so love this I had headcanon about how Hey Arnold and Glee were similar in this way. It's awesome you made this.
girlwiththeheartballoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
omfg this is the best crack!fic haha i never really imagined quinn as helga but i can totally picture it now thanks to you :)loved this a lot.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This story is like the best thing ever. Judy finding the room lol and running out screaming when it falls I still cant stop laughing lol Then Rachel finding out and now is all over Quinn now basically lol wow. I bet Quinn punching Jewfro does turn on rachel lol ;P
Long Live The Regal Potato chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It's official. This is the best thing I have ever read and I've read a lot of awesome things in my life.
gogoless chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
it's soooooooo good! i couldn't stop laughing all the timeee! i kept playing in my mind how helga did all of those things and imagine quinn doing them too! it was so freaking hilarious! thank god i was alone at my house 'cause i'm sure i would have been asked to keep it down... but i wouldn't be able to!

anyway! so far so good!

xo!
Millene Haeer chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
love it! do you will write a continuation? i think quinn deserve it :D
gleekmx1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great crack!fic, I lol'ed to much.
Jubella chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh my God, I love you for this. May I marry you? Where do you live?

Okay, creepy enough review over, I really do love your story. I think I may have scared my cat with one laugh. I saw a drawing like Arnold and Helga on Tumblr once, but it was of Karofsky and Kurt, and this is just as awesome. It may be OCC, but it's not so far away from MY headcanon, at least. Loved every part of it, and the ending was very sweet.

Cookie points for Judy! This was awesome.