Reviews for If You Send For Me
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh my gosh! This was SO good! Everything!
Your writing is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
Amy Suzi G chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Poor Seth. Why can't they have there happily ever after.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So sad... :( sequel piece?
sarahraichu44 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Absolutely, absolutely painful, sad, one of those fics where you really feel for the characters, especially Seth. You did a wonderful job. :)
Jad3d chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I loved it but it was so sad poor Seth. A sequel would be lovely!1
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Poor Seth, he's so sweet and gives everything he's got. When he was crying in the bathroom it made my heart hurt a little bit : (

This was great
ishala8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
It was really well-written, interesting and even inspiring, but... T_T Did it have to be so sad? I really wanted a happy ending. *pout* Maybe another chapter? *puppy eyes* There is so much more things I want answered.
Seylin chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Extremely hot and sad, my two favorite things.
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
this is so sad!
kellstar chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
oh wow
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Funny that. There is a window I can see from my bedroom and often there is a man at his computer who never looks up. He is older and not that attractive but I have often wished he was :) I really enjoyed your story. Good luck in the comp!
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww, poor Seth! Loved this, loved the way you told the story from Seth's POV and how Carlisle was (until the end) just this mystery. Great job! Good luck!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Great story, but so sad. Where's the wife been all these nights? Are they just together for charity events? So many questions.
teleshawna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh man...so sad but good. Thank you and good luck!
prassacut chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That's so great and heartbreaking... wow...

Loved it!