Reviews for Criminal Valley
evgrrl09 chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
This story was a HUGE treat! I loved your writing style...very engaging.
Criminalmindslover chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Ok awesome story! You should totally do a sequel!
Kuria Dalmatia chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Granted, when I saw the H/P pairing in the byline, I was wary. However, I checked the listing on LJ twice before diving in.

This was very interesting and complex. I liked your judicious use of the CM characters, only focusing on a handful instead of making sure each character had a chapter, etc. The focus was refreshing.

I liked how you wove in Foyet and Doyle into this, a good use of two well-known villains. Gideon and Rossi as half-brothers, Seaver being Erin and Rossi's daughter, and the whole Gideon-Elle pairing was nicely done and a refreshing look at all of the characters.

I especially enjoyed Kate & Hotch, because just from those two meager episodes, I've always thought that there could be more to them than there actually was, as if Kate was who Hotch wanted Haley to be.

Aside from a few historical inaccuracies (nylons weren't around until the 1940's, so it would be silk stockings - and cigarette filters weren't patented until the 1920's... not staying they didn't exists, but people really rolled their own cigs back then), it was a wonderful read.

Thanks for sharing!
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Finally a western story, these are pretty rare in CM. I have to say I liked it. I enjoyed the multiple plotlines and the fact that it was all summed up in the end. Though I thought there would be an H/P pairing. Not that I minded the face there wasn't. It still was an entertaining story.