Reviews for Just Anyone
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is an excellent case study on Jim. I always felt like they could have expanded so much in GX that would fill in holes within the characters themselves (which never happened). What made me laugh was that in the sub version O'Brien actually pointed out Jim's relationship to Juudai to Jim and whatnot.
. /tumblr_lyy4 bnn9K01ro7vvio1_ 500. png

I can't remember anything about the dub but I only watch that if I'm with friends playing a kind of drinking game (drink every time there's something that can be taken out of context in GX. . . Good luck because if it's alcohol you won't be staying sober for long).

Even though I'm a fellow spiritshipper (I blame the fact that I loved Johan in the beginning as much as I did on Ruby -who looks like Espeon, which is an evolution of Eevee which happens to be my favorite pokemon) I loved Jim's character and he really did seem to like Juudai. Much more in the Japanese version than in the dub. . . then again, Yugioh was owned by 4kids. . .

Anyway, thanks for writing this
Rissa chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
sweet
aruyo chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
FFF that was amazing. ;3;

This fandom needs more Saviourshipping. Srsly.
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Okay. I'll be honest. I'm kind of speechless.

I never, ever pictured something like this. This was...wow. I loved the concept, and your style of writing is unique and emotional. Everything flowed beautifully. I honestly wish I could say more, but I'm speechless.

To me, this was an excellent work of fanfiction. Well done. :)