Reviews for A Night to Remember
Gabby-Hunter chapter 10 . 5/19
Haha its actually Rachel Schuester now
Gabby-Hunter chapter 7 . 5/19
This kind of reminds me of the movie hangover, but with student teacher getting married while being drunk
Awwwww chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I really love this story D I hope you don't divorce them... XD Schueberry is my fav ship in Glee, Rachel's personality balance really nice against Will's, they "complete each other". Another fact is that her interests match his alot. And one thing against the oh so common Will/Emma pairing, Emma's OCD would never allow her to have children, and Will wants a family someday...

Mattias (from Sweden)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
One word: sequel!

I want to see how they can keep their secret for a whole year!

Needless to say (but I will anyway) I loved it :)
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
blessedmommy23 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Argggggg what a cliff hanger. Can't wait to see what happens next
BuffyAnne chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
Noooooooo! Don't leave it there I need to know now! :)
housefan1 chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
So excited love the story update soon
BoNeS-FaN91 chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Oo. yay an update! Really like this chapter. I was so scared about Figgins finding ou, that would be the end for Will and Rachel! But woo. It wasn't. I felt really sorry for Emma though. She's always stuck in the middle of things. lol. Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
xGLEEKYx chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
I really like this(: Nice job!
Gleek Freak3 chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES! So cute and they actually have plots, unlike most M stories on here! You are very talented. I think fpFiggins shouldn't pay too much mind to it, just assuming it was a drunk prank caller, but still ask like where were you, why did you stay with her, you should have put her on the plane anyway, it was irresponsible... Like question/reprimand but not believe will would do something like that since he's worked there for so long w/o a single complaint, and it was a drunk who called him with news that was impossible to believe.
BoNeS-FaN91 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Please update this soon. I'm actually addicted to this story and Will and Rachel. I wanna know what Figgins has to say!
zigity101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Can you update soon please? Thanks! Z101
Gleek1990 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
I feel like they should have considered the fact that they were not actually married a while ago.. the only place that can validate a marriage license that quickly is las vegas and maybe Atlantic City.. I can not wait to read what happens at the meeting and if they figure out if they are actually married or not
Glossy10 chapter 12 . 12/29/2011