Reviews for October 10th
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
ill say one thing that was emotional and made me want to cry QQ
The Ayatollah of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
So Naruto's dead in this story... Damn... I still like it though. Very awesome.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
… can I cry now?

That was so utterly sweet. :'D

The only thing that made me go "booooo" a little inside were the flashbacks and how all of them where exactly like the manga, only switching naruto to sasuke. But it wasn't that bad, so… yeah.

Ugh. So tired. Ending my review here…
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
awwww... that's so sad, it made me cry. :'(
Silver Dragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This story made me look at Sasuke in a new light. Wonderful story. :'D
Crow667 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012 it weird that i was half-crying while reading this?
starryisnomore chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
A very interesting what if.
strafica chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was really good! I really like the end of your fic and it made me smile and my heart hurt at the same time. I like that Sasuke became Hokage because it was Naruto's dream. The part about the Sexy Jutsu was hilarious. xD A really good job, I enjoyed it.
LadyB3ARwolfFang chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
SO sad ;'(

brilliant portraying of emotions, beautifully written overall. It also feels very plausible too, like it could have happened in the series. Great ending too. I also thought,

"He was alone once, he never cried, never complained, he always believed in the goodness of people, he always smiled, was always wanting to prove himself and he died trying to save me. For that I won't let him down!" was something that Sasuke would say if Naruto had died and it was his fault...

I wish Sasuke could find some happiness though :(

Well done :) very tragic lol
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww! This is really sad! Sasuke is so... so... *sobs* Naruto diiiiieedddddd~~~~~

Really well done with this, the idea and the story itself are beautiful.
QuagmireGriffin chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Sad. It's like Sasuke was trying to be Naruto to fill the void. It's even sadder that Naruto died on his birthday. G8 story. 5 stars.
ElementOfSurprise chapter 1 . 8/18/2011