Reviews for Anomaly
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 7/1
Lol...I liked your story.
agd888 chapter 10 . 2/8
this was a brilliant story, you did a great job
mamita chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, as Harry and Ron to spend even pregnant Ron and looks to be, Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron hehe, and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who?, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Draco'sFictitiousWifey chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
This is awesome. Amazing. I've been waiting for a Ron mpreg this good all my life. Thank you for this!
TheLadyJaye chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Wait, I'm confused, is Fred gay or married to Angelina?
TheLadyJaye chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I LOLed at the house elf part. OMG!
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Cute story. I like it.
blackhearted rose chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
epic story
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! :)
Spice of Life chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Just re-reading this again *forthemillionthtime* and I don't know if I ever said it before, but I think one of the (many) reasons I love this so much is that Fred is still alive in it. I have a very hard time reading HP fics where Fred is dead, so I just love that you included him in this.
Spice of Life chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO BE THERE WHEN THE BABY WAS BORN? For shame! Now I must definitely demand a sequel, this is way too awesome to ever end!
Bottle-Blues chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
yay i love this story its so cute!
alykat14 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
That's the end? But we don't get to see the baby or know the name or anything? That kind of sucks
Belle Patronus chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I have to say, your Harry really is weird, but in a good way - so it's all good! And the midget thing. And your sequels - more Ron/Harry! Whoop whoop! :D I am NOT crazy. Maybe. :P

BTW, you forgot to change 'languish' to 'languid'. And I'll reply to your PM when I'm not so hungry. Sorry. :/
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awesome story:) I love it:)